Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of the problem is some of us are on here so much we just like to give each other a hard time with some locker room talk or a little back and forth - for the most part it is all in fun. If we really wanted to clean this place up, a 90 day ban would be handed out for anybody who mentions creedmoor in a thread. That would get rid of the skinny jean man bun crowd for a little bit. ;)

Naw Len and most of u are right. I mean we come here to share knowledge with each other and more importantly help people getting started learn the proper way to do just that without making the same mistakes we did. Things have gotten a little out of hand of some of the posts and I apologize for @300whisper and @MudRunner2005 they mean well lol. Naw I know I had my fair share of stirring the pot and I do apologize, but I do drink a lot in the evenings (it's called PUI, posting under the influence). I just got an account on Christian Mingle and I am trying to straighten up!

I'll get it on another subject. Can anyone help me get started using MOA? I've always just did everything in inches.

Last edited:
Naw Len and most of u are right. I mean we come here to share knowledge with each other and more importantly help people getting started learn the proper way to do just that without making the same mistakes we did. Things have gotten a little out of hand of some of the posts and I apologize for @300whisper and @MudRunner2005 they mean well lol. Naw I know I had my fair share of stirring the pot and I do apologize, but I do drink a lot in the evenings (it's called PUI, posting under the influence). I just got an account on Christian Mingle and I am trying to straighten up!

The only reason why I'm in these crazy threads is bc you and @FIGJAM tag me! Lol

And I can't keep my mouth shut so I participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts