Ammo problems ahead

dgr416

The war in Urikrane effects our primer powder and ammo supply.Vista the company that owns Remington ammo federal and cci and a few others is being sold.We also had a Hornady plant blowup .The good news is Norma is building a new ammo plant in Savannah GA with excellent ammo and reloading supplies .I see them and starline as two of the best reloading supply companies.Its likely to be a big mess again.Hopefully things change for the better soon .I still can't get any reloader 15 to 25 powders.I also see alot of rough action rifles that might be accurate but are terrible to bolt which is no good hunting wise .I have a lots of these fail while hunting. I Still like my older rifles alot better that are smooth as silk.

In the first place, facts outweigh scare tactics:

Vista Outdoor Enters into Definitive Agreement to Sell Sporting Products Business to Czechoslovak Group for $1.91 Billion

https://news.vistaoutdoor.com/newsr...choslovak-Group-for-1.91-Billion/default.aspx

I see them and starline as two of the best reloading supply companies.

Starline has recently increased their prices to be more in line with other suppliers of brass cartridge case. More expensive.

The war in Urikrane effects our primer powder and ammo supply

Have you noticed the U.S. involvement in other battle grounds outside of the Ukraine? Ammo goes to these locations also.

I have a lots of these fail while hunting.

Really? Providing the actual data supporting these 'lots of failures' would benefit the members.

😟

Every store I've been in rifle ammo is stacked to the ceiling.

If you've been unable to purchase the amount of brass- powder- bullets that you desire you haven't been looking.

Primers are the only thing that has been tough and specifically large rifle/ magnum primers but there's been enough to keep anyone shooting.... unless you are waiting out for 215m's.

I don't understand how primers are the weak link in the system. Every bullet needs a primer.... and there's a lot of bullets available right now. Had 4 years to catch up and everything thing has caught up.... except primers.

Lots of people are trying to manufacture an ammo scare. I'm sick of the federal reserve manipulation causing boom and bust in the economy, and I'm beyond tired of it with ammo. If we actually stood for something politicians wouldn't be able to criminals infringe on our rights and we wouldn't fear our government.

The vast majority of people buying bulk quantities of ammo are 1, reselling during panic for profit or 2, need a gym membership instead of another 2k of 5.56 for their Rambo fantasy of civil war warlord status.