Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump firing is using the recoil to trip the trigger to fire faster. Google bump fire and Jerry mitchlick and you will see a master of it.

Hi I am new here this is freakin awesome.

I love that video it is so true. Adam is the man.

I would assume should go somewhere else I don't feel like my sense of humor will be appreciated here.
I will say that was a nice touch with the Oprah Dr. Phil comment or the Adam video did that guy get banned

He has Big Since of Humor it looks like a lot of you do and it is not acceptable.

Thanks it's been fun it's obvious when people aren't welcome I would assume that's the reason why their censored

I would assume should go somewhere else I don't feel like my sense of humor will be appreciated here.
I will say that was a nice touch with the Oprah Dr. Phil comment or the Adam video did that guy get banned
PM's are your friend here for real locker room talk - the banning thing is new obviously, we are all trying to adapt - some quicker than others. I've got my money on @Remmy700 or @300whisper to go next, although @MudRunner2005 has to be in the running since he already got a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.