Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM's are your friend here for real locker room talk - the banning thing is new obviously, we are all trying to adapt - some quicker than others. I've got my money on @Remmy700 or @300whisper to go next, although @MudRunner2005 has to be in the running since he already got a warning.
No sir I told u I quit drinking strong beers and I am on Christian mingle now, I am off the radar lol

So, who has had themselves a Naturdays, adult barley soda? They'll send a creed straight out to 1k, with zero drop. Pretty effective at proving your patriotism.

One flamingo and bingo! You'll be hooked. Doesn't hurt the ladies love them too.

PM's are your friend here for real locker room talk - the banning thing is new obviously, we are all trying to adapt - some quicker than others. I've got my money on @Remmy700 or @300whisper to go next, although @MudRunner2005 has to be in the running since he already got a warning.
When you pull as many hours as I do with this job, it's hard to get in trouble if you don't have time to post during the week... It's when I get bored on the weekends is when I can get in trouble. :cool:

What the heck Fig? Am I Rodney Dangerfield and get no respect? I got a warning too. I even got quoted back the same horrible word I used. You don't even have the decency to acknowledge it, much less bet on me.

Just goes to show I have much more respect for you. I've read some of your posts and I think you will be the next survivor kicked off the island. ;)

PS if your not shooting a 300 you will never make a clean kill. (There that should wind you up)
:)

I am just trying to hold hands with my brethren creedmoor shooters and figure out what is next stop to take us from 2 mile to 4 mile accuracy!
200 grain BTHP!
I'm thinking I can get 3000 FPS with my 24" 8 twist!

It should knock your sandles off.

Status
Not open for further replies.