Finally here.

got it.. I have a Christenson Ridgeline in 300 PRC that has been giving me cold bore first shot issues on a fouled barrel. Want's to shoot about .75 to the left. It was factory bedded but the recoil lug area is a little sloppy and the bedding near the front action screw is very thin. I may give it it go.
For a release agent I use Hornady One Shot case lube. Spray it liberally and let it dry. Works like a champ.

Good to know. Thanks. Love multipurpose uses. Just picked up 3 more cans a few week's ago on Midway. Local stores here have been out for months.

First groups, no pressure. Need to do a ladder but only have access to a 100yd range. Also need to chronograph but that'll be awhile. Will reload more this week and hit the range Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'm pleased that two different bullets with two different powders were close to the same POI.

20220310_170751.jpg

First groups, no pressure. Need to do a ladder but only have access to a 100yd range. Also need to chronograph but that'll be awhile. Will reload more this week and hit the range Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'm pleased that two different bullets with two different powders were close to the same POI.

View attachment 348305
I'd love to see a velocity ladder on those 120 HH. I've got a Caldwell chronograph with a bipod that I haven't used in awhile. I'd certainly let you borrow it if you're interested. PM me your address and I will ship it out.

This would mean nothing to anyone else but I treasure it. This ammo box comes from a time where 50 round counts were unheard of. Dad has one like the one pictured, I have the other. That's all we had back then (early 60's). Sure makes me feel old (probably 'cuz I am!).

View attachment 349004

🤣
Conley Precision used essentially the same box well into the 2010's, I have several of them. Great boxes too!

Removed the barreled action to check mag box fit. Shortened it a bit. Needs a little more work. POI remained the same. That's why I bed them the way I do.

Attachments

• 20220317_144054.jpg
    20220317_144054.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20220317_144613.jpg
    20220317_144613.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 42