Feedback Appreciated-Marksman Scope Cap

mcm2816

I am in process of developing a scope cap that will allow you to record and display bullet drop compensation data. Come up/come downs will be associated with yardage increments. Just looking for any feed back on utility. Would this be something you would use?

Thanks,
Mike

I am interested in your concept, but I'm not sure I completely understand the detail. Is it basically a dope card that would fit into a flip- up ocular cover?

If you can provide some additional detail, I'll bet you get a lot of feedback here.

541864_472661772845210_121911328_n.jpg

Here is picture of concept. Essentially, in addition to being a protective cover, it will provide capability to enter and store BDC data electronically. You will be able to scroll through and retrieve BDC data which is displayed visually right below ocular cover.

If you've got patent artwork, you must be pretty far along in development. I assume you've built some scale models and figured out how to deal with the obvious practical problems. Three come to my mind immediately. I think that getting claims allowed over the obviousness rejections will be an uphill battle. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.