Positive feedback on a couple manufacture

briar rabbit

With recent gun/scope purchases and hunting season starting the first of October I find myself needing to get some of the equipment checked out/fixed. I wanted to share a couple of positive experiences -

• Leupold - I updated two reticles (bad eyes) added a custom turret and had a scope I bought in 1981 checked out before I mount it on a 240 WBY of the same time period. These guys were great to deal with, repairs were made before requested timeline and communication was great. They even threw in a couple of decals for the grand kids.
  • Hornady - I have recently purchased their dies and and had broken three depriming rods and could not find anyone stocking replacement parts. Called Hornady and within five minutes had parts shipped. One of the parts was wrong (design change) and when I called the second time I was handled as well as the first call. I will not think twice about buying their brand in the future.
  • Talley - I had a screw that was not tightening correctly and called in to order replacement. I was given a care packet to replace all of the screws for no cost. I was also glad to find out that they make a Picatinny Base for the WBY Mark. Getting ready to buy two more complete sets of rings and bases from them.
    Thanks Talley
It was refreshing to deal with business like these, not because I was given some free parts, but the way I was serviced and their confidence in the quality of their products.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.