New Member from Florida

Kevin1030

Hi All,

I have been shooing long range for a few years.

However since my first child was born I was having trouble trying to find the time to do all the things I used to do like competitions, hunting reloading etc.

Now that she is almost three I am trying to get back in the game.

My old go to caliber was the 6.5x47L, but now thinking it might be time to switch to something that where I can get factory ammo, given how good factory ammo has gotten of the last few years.

Thanks

Kevin

Attachments

• 6.5 x 47 Lapua.jpg
    6.5 x 47 Lapua.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 570.jpg
    570.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi All,

However since my first child was born I was having trouble trying to find the time to do all the things I used to do like competitions, hunting reloading etc.

My old go to caliber was the 6.5x47L, but now thinking it might be time to switch to something that where I can get factory ammo, given how good factory ammo has gotten of the last few years.

Thanks

Kevin
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Hi All,

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin
Welcome to the LRH Forum from GA.
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill

Hi All,

Thanks

Kevin
Since you are in FL check out Joe Singelton post #8 . He is my friend, a Great guy. LRH Member and can help you out!

Recent Posts