New Member From Florida

Eveilveil1

New member from Mount Dora, Florida.Just signed in as a new member and saying hello to all. Hope to learn some long range shooting techniques. I have been hunting and shooting all my life, but have never shot more than 100 yards until last Sunday when I shot my Savage Axis 233 200 yards and hope to move out even further next time I'm out. :Dgun)

New member from Mount Dora, Florida.Just signed in as a new member and saying hello to all. Hope to learn some long range shooting techniques. I have been hunting and shooting all my life, but have never shot more than 100 yards until last Sunday when I shot my Savage Axis 233 200 yards and hope to move out even further next time I'm out. :Dgun)

Welcome to the greatest site on the ole interweb thingy, you'll learn everything you need to know about slinging lead way far away

Welcome to the greatest site on the ole interweb thingy, you'll learn everything you need to know about slinging lead way far away.

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have ya!!

DT

Welcome to LRH, I'm in N. Florida but used to live n S.Fl. most of my life. Do you have access to longrange? If not there is a 1000 yard range outside of Myaaka City about 22 miles east of Bradenton. The name of the range is Manatee Gun Range, bunch of nice guys there and very reasonable range fee for the day. On the 1000 yard range there is aleast 30 benches and you can shoot from 100 to 1000 yards. On the 1000 yard berm they have 4", 6", 8", and 10" steel that you can shoot. Enjoy the site.

Don Dunlap

Thanks for the info, but yes I do have access to about a mile Range If I wanted to shoot that far.

I can shoot that far on my property out in Wyoming. I cut my teeth on LR shooting some years back in the Sugarcane fields in S.Fl. We had a long strip of road with a backstop with steel that we would go out past 1 mile.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.