Favorite pack/frame to pack out elk

Looking for opinions. Thx
I've packed out a helluva lot of elk on my back, but never with a really good hi-tech frame. So I can't really help you there.

But if you're from the lowlands of the Valley of the Sun, or thereabouts, and fixing to hunt an early season up north in the high country of Mount Humphries, or to the east high in the White Mountains or down south around Mount Graham I can sure offer some advice on surviving the experience, i.e. MOVE SLOWLY!

I've spent most of my life living above 7000 feet MSL but still have to remind myself when packing a load up at 10,000 or 11,000 feet of altitude to just work on putting one step before the next, rest, repeat, rest, repeat, etc, etc, etc. And, in no time the job is done.

Good luck on your next hunt up there in God's country and don't waste a minute of its enjoyment!

Another note on my Sawtooth 45. I like the size of the pack as it's cargo load is relatively small. This forces me to pack necessary items only. Bigger packs are great if you're backpack hunting or carrying extra stuff for the wife, kid, or client. But, if you're not doing any of those things, the tendency is to pack the backpack full regardless if you need the stuff or not. I usually only hunt from a base camp and return each evening. No need for pack I could fit half of Texas in.

If I needed a pack for an of those purposes listed above…I'd still buy a Mystery Ranch.