Even more dangerous than Obama - If that's possible

Varmint Hunter

Hillary Clinton said Friday that mandatory gun buy-back programs like ones in Australia are "worth looking into," sparking criticism that the Democratic presidential front-runner would, if elected, impose gun-confiscation efforts.
Clinton made the comments during a campaign stop in Keene, N.H., when an attendee asked about Australia's 1996 and 2003 buy-back programs that collected roughly 700,000 banned semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.
"I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged," Clinton responded.

In 2016 a person will either be FOR or AGAINST the right to bear arms. Hillary leaves no room for one to sit on the fence.

Two things
1. Will Hillary demand every gun buyback have a background check?
2. Will serial numbers be checked to see if the guns were stolen? It's not exactly legal to buy a gun from anyone other than the rightful owner.

I am with tinkerer on this, she is an idiot plain and simple. She will be shut down on her confiscation efforts. Her reasoning and those others that support this are childish like they thought all this out on the back of a napkin with a crayon. If anyone looks into the situations in Australia they would find that most of the crimes have shot up by 30-40 percent and some other categories even higher than that. Robberies, home break-ins, shootings, murders and so on. This is the general trend when most people or citizens are disarmed they become easier targets or victims and with some of these crazy idiots in this country it could be much worse. The biggest problem of all this gun control talk and this doesn't matter who it comes from, is not one single person that wants this can explain how they will take the guns from the criminals or all the un-registered guns. They haven't a single clue.

Hillary Clinton said Friday that mandatory gun buy-back programs like ones in Australia are "worth looking into," sparking criticism that the Democratic presidential front-runner would, if elected, impose gun-confiscation efforts.
Clinton made the comments during a campaign stop in Keene, N.H., when an attendee asked about Australia's 1996 and 2003 buy-back programs that collected roughly 700,000 banned semi-automatic rifles and other firearms.
"I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged," Clinton responded.

Of course, seeing where you live at, whatever negative happens, it will impact you long before it does anyone east of the Delaware Water Gap.....

Out there were you are at, gun control, confiscation and your illustrious governor all combine to make it bad....

Glad I don't live in New York State... and if I did, I'd get the hell out

Used to be politicians toned down on gun control before an election. Case in point, Obama didn't say nearly as much about the Aurora theatre shooting (just months before the 2012 election) but then exploited Sandy Hook for all it was worth after the election. If Obama had used his post Sandy Hook efforts prior to the election he would have been a one term president.

Hillary one the other hand doesn't even try and hide her real intentions. I know many gun owners were duped into voting for Obama, but let's hope they know better than to vote for Hillary.

I wish Ted Cruz would run with Trump...

Personally, I feel Trump/Cruz 2016 would completely turn our country back around to the proper direction.

Cruz for me, he has never been for gun control, Trump has been all over the place in the past.

I agree, but Trump's transparency and his remarkable business sense would be very helpful in deflating our rediculous deficit created by Odumbo, Holder, & Hitlery.

I'm for Trump for a lot of reasons besides the 2nd Amendment but primarily because he's not a professional politician. Cruz is.

Cruz and Trump would make a formidable team but there is still the anointed one (Hillary) to contend with and the press has continuous amnesia concerning her illegal and criminal exploits.

If Hillary gets the office, you might as well pack up all your firearms and donate them to local LE.

Myself, I'm getting a European 30 cal air rifle just in case.

Cruz and Trump would make a formidable team but there is still the anointed one (Hillary) to contend with and the press has continuous amnesia concerning her illegal and criminal exploits.

Myself, I'm getting a European 30 cal air rifle just in case.

Hillary's enemy list cuts both ways, she doesn't inspire true believers the way Obama does, on the other hand she's pure venom, with a hell of a political machine.

Everyone can chastise me if they want to, but I voted for Obama the first time... he did promise me 'hope and change'. I got nothing and less change in my pocket.

He was a good convincer at first but nothing changed for the better, especially 'transparency in government', His administration is the most underhanded of any I can remember and I'm 66 years old.

Hillary, if she gets in, will follow in Obama's footsteps, that's a given. Problem is, straight party Dems will vote for her despite her awful record.

I can hunt with a 30 cal air rifle if I have to....

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.