Let Me See If I Have This Straight: Obama

"The news media stated this evening that Democrates are going to pick up at least 6 more states than they did 8 years ago,..."

This is the point at which the MSM (aka, the Democrat propoganda arm) ALWAYS "polls" that the Dems are going to clean house. Only in the last few days before the election do they EVER start to tone the grand predictions down and then only to try to preserve any credibility they may retain. Of couse they are right sometimes (even a stopped watch is right twice a day) but it has little to do with the validity of their polls.

Just don't let them depress you into not voting because that's their real goal at this point. Ain't no way OB is going to "win" by several percentage points. It will be a squeaker, either way.

And, if OB wins at all, it will be because of voter fraud. I'm 67 and ALL the voter fraud I've ever heard of has been from Democrats. They believe in "one man, one vote", even if the man is dead and the voter is illegal. Now, they have raised the old idea of Dems to "vote early, vote often" to new heights with all the new plans to register and vote simultaneously. Anyone really think that Democrat plan was expected do anything BUT promote fraud? Their voter registration front group, ACORN (which Barney Franks wanted to pay billions from the bail-out plan to) whole porpose for being is to register voters, legally or illegally, and have them vote for Democrats so it's no surprise that Franks wanted the taxpayers to lay money on them in vast qualities.

Last edited:
I am concerned about all the Muslims that have come into our country in the last 10 years!
More than any other group of peoples. I often have visions of the "Trojan Horse".
This is a point that I feel gets largely overlooked or perhaps is skated due to "Political Correctness"

Last edited:
god I cannt say how many times I have thought about the trojan horse!! time and time agin the dems want to cut back are arm forces at the rate they are making us we will be the under dog .wake up america before there will be no america we keep hearing about jobs but how many have we lost to overseas? they also talk about what this war is costing us but arnt they already on the payroll,they get paid weather they are here in the states or over seas yea we spend more on ammo but when I was station at 29palms we wrecked equipment there too and we shot heavy bombs daily off.Its just anther way the dems like to make thing sound worse!

There ya go. Scare people into voting Republican. If common sense and a discussion of the facts isn't good enough, scare the crap out of them. You've got nothing to lose at this point, other than your self respect.

How about starting this rumor. Obama is the anti-Christ! That oughta be good for a couple of votes.

you just figured that out he is the anti christ!!!I will give it to you your smarter then I thought it just took you awhile to amit that he is!!

I have learned that there are 2 types of followers of Islam;

1. Those who believe that non-believers are infidels.
2. Those who believe that all infidels should die!

Even those who do not wish your death believe you are inferior to them.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.