Set Asides

He Entered Politics At The State Level

Then Jumped To The National Level

Where He Has Minimal Experience

He Is Proud Of His "african Heritage" But It Seems

That His Only African Connection Is, That His

African Father Got A White Girl Pregnant

And Deserted Her.

I Didn't Know That Sperm Carried A "cultural" Gene.

Where Is The Pride In His White Culture?

He Goes To An "afrocentric" Church That Hates

Whites, Hates Jews, And Blames America For

All The Worlds Perceived Faults

And

Then Repeatedly Covers Up For The

Pastor And The Church

He Claims That He Could Not Confront His Pastor,

But He Wants Us To Believe That He Can

Confront North Korea And Iran,

Right!!!

No, I Do Not See How He Could Be A Uniter And Bring Us Together,

I Think The Hope Is That He Hopes No One Will Put The Pieces Together.

There are a lot of questions that need to be answered by Senator Obama but I don't think those questions will ever be asked unless someone like Bill O'Reilly gets a chance.

Last night was watching McCain's town hall meeting on Fox news and out of curiosity I flipped through the channels to see if any other news program were telecasting it and they were not, but at least three were talking about Obama and how badly he and his wife are being treated. Every conservative person needs to vote in November or were screwed!

The more the majority of the country learns about this idio..er..guy, the better chance McCain has of winning.

I heard a McCain representative say the other day that Obama had more preconditions for meeting McCain in a town hall meeting than he did for meeting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...wonder why?

The more the majority of the country learns about this idio..er..guy, the better chance McCain has of winning.

I heard a McCain representative say the other day that Obama had more preconditions for meeting McCain in a town hall meeting than he did for meeting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...wonder why?

Obambi needs a teleprompter to call forth the silver tongue. Without it, he accidentally says things like "People clinging to guns, religion, etc." Would a person who really believes in Christ say such a thing, as clinging to religion? Sounds like he's playing a part in "Who wants to be president".

He got elected as a democrat in Chicago. Big deal. He has mentioned raising taxes on Social Security, Dividends, Cap Gains, and Payroll. Well, that about covers all sources of income in the US. With the exception of Castro, and Hugo Chavez, I don't think anyone can say that his economic plans make any sense at all.

the more we read and the more we see,reveals the underlying layer of A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. i hope america's eyesight improves before NOVEMBER.

M/S

yea so what if he can fill stadiums what flows out of his mouth changes more times then I have to change my grandson diaper!! this country will not be safe on his watch!! how many more towers will come down !! fight them on there soil not on ours! god bless our troops!!! MACAIN knows how and will keep us safe

His father was Kenyan but of Arab descent (by his birth certificate) and only 15% (or less) black. He is really Arab American by percentage but that will not sell with the global war on terrorism, so he is using the African American moniker.

BH

I agree with all of the above. Obama is a dangerous self-serving charlatan. Obama cares only about Obama. McCain and Palin are the patriots we need in the Executive Office.

Bottom line is there is no reason whatsoever that this man should be Commander In Chief
under any circumstances, but alot of reasons for him to not be selected.

how many pics have we all seen where Obama never has his over his heart when saying the pledge or even the national atham I think that says it all right there!!!he is always quoted how he loves the usa but I guess he dosnt love our flag!!

The NRA furiously battles Obama's disregard for the The Bill of Rights Second Amendment. Now, Obama has created a new battle front to silence the NRA's right to Freedom of Speech. Obama doesn't like the NRA ads delineating his anti-gun stance so he wants them off the air! This man has associations with a domestic terrorist; an anti-America preacher and a felon who helped fund his mansion at below market value. How much information does any Democrat, Republican or Independent need to see that BHO is the most dangerous presidential candidate in our lifetime? I will tell you whom; the people with blinders, tunnel vision and a fairy tale delusion. More info is available in an NRA web site www.gunbanobama.com.

yea Obama will give us change
1. more taxes
2.anther power shortage
3.strip our arm forces!!
4.he will most likely take our flags out of schools next
5.this country better wake up we are sinking fast!!!
6. I just love the dems keep saying free health care,the last I looked nothing is free!!
7.he keeps saying we need more over site boards right there is more labor cost in goverment
we could just keep going on and on he talks about that he is just a normal working guy how many do you no that own 3mil dollar homes

I didn't get to see the TV debate the other night, busy dealing with a mama and litter of pups, plus one snake bit dog. I did see this morning on the news, were Obama had "out dueled" McCain in the debate. One had him winning by 20 points or so. I don't put a lot of stock in a debates. The running of this country during these times will take more than a debate winner.

I am concerned about all the Muslims that have come into our country in the last 10 years!
More than any other group of peoples. I often have visions of the "Trojan Horse". Martin Luther King stated years ago Multiply Multiply Multiply and we shall take over all the big cities.....Ummmmmmmm looks like he got his point across and proven to this country boy.

I personally don't think we have much to choose from in the way of a presidential canidate!
I believe that the lady running for vice president is the closiest thing that has ever been to a working class person holding such a high office......pardon me, I guess I should have said running for such a high office.

The news media stated this evening that Democrates are going to pick up at least 6 more states than they did 8 years ago, this would give Obama 302 Electorial Votes and Sen. John McCain would come out with 232 Electorial Votes. Now did anybody else wittness this on national TV?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.