Chambering Price's

I am looking to build a new 6.5 PRC what is the cost to chamber and finish barrel Inc muzzle brake threads proof carbon 24 or 26 inch ty for the info just trying to get an idea for build costs
The most expensive place I know about charges $465 to thread and chamber the back end and $175 to thread the front end and time the brake. They will give you a $35 discount if you furnish the reamer.

Those prices are for a steel barrel, I don't know if a CF is more.

I am looking to build a new 6.5 PRC what is the cost to chamber and finish barrel Inc muzzle brake threads proof carbon 24 or 26 inch ty for the info just trying to get an idea for build costs
if you do a shoulder fit or savage type proof carbon fiber barrel in 6.5 PRC they are all ready for a brake or can. just put it together your self and save a lot of time on a bighorn action just need the go/no go gauge toque wrench and barrel vice and then you can change barrel and cal when ever you want

My research on the subject and calling a few shops was in the $500 price range plus or minus a bit depending on the shop.

if you do a shoulder fit or savage type proof carbon fiber barrel in 6.5 PRC they are all ready for a brake or can. just put it together your self and save a lot of time on a bighorn action just need the go/no go gauge toque wrench and barrel vice and then you can change barrel and cal when ever you want
Thank you .I think that would be the route I go

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.