Chambering Price's

Lompoc

I am looking to build a new 6.5 PRC what is the cost to chamber and finish barrel Inc muzzle brake threads proof carbon 24 or 26 inch ty for the info just trying to get an idea for build costs

North Idaho usually nets around $375-$400 from a chamber and thread muzzle. price goes up with a brake purchase with the added cost of blending to muzzle diameter.

Your welcome, prices can vary greatly depending on location and who is doing the work.

bottom line - when it comes to pricing and quality work - I have found the old adage "you get what you pay for" shines here.

I just checked proofs website and they now have prefit carbon barrels for defiance ruckus actions may go that route ty

I just bought a proof prefit! Shoots lights out so far during barrel break in.

this one was for a tikka.

hard to beat the price for those prefits!

20E1B64C-D95F-4679-96E2-A26B7CAACA99.jpeg

I love the tikkas! im selling all of my remingtons and converting. smooth actions, easy to obtain components. this is a McMillan game warden edge fill.

total weight with the sendero proof and nightforce is 8 pounds, 15 ounces with the 5 round magazine - this to me is the perfect fit.

:p I will always have a soft spot for the rem's but I am over wait times with Gunsmith's! The barrel nut just isn't for me. I love the fact proof brought out the prefits for guys like me.

:p I will always have a soft spot for the rem's but I am over wait times with Gunsmith's! The barrel nut just isn't for me. I love the fact proof brought out the prefits for guys like me.
I agree. You need a lathe !
On second thought, sell those crap rem 700s to me since I'm a nice guy. Just trying to help you out of a bind :)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.