Broadhead weight on carbon arrows?

I do believe that bolts are constructed differently than arrow for a long bow, or cam bow. I never used them so I don't really know. Something tell me there is a difference. Can't put my finger on it presently. Arrows for cam bows are set up for your draw length and poundage. Me I have a 32 to 33 in draw length, and use 70lbs bow.
You may be correct, the only difference I'm aware of is diameter.
I tried getting Easton 2117 bolts, which is what this crossbow was designed for, but cannot get them and was told to get carbon bolts.

Cheers

I tried getting Easton 2117 bolts, which is what this crossbow was designed for, but cannot get them and was told to get carbon bolts.

Cheers
From what I read the shafts made of carbon are the same. Seeing you changed your cams. You will need to determine the correct draw & poundage to determine your spine. It should be straight forward.

Cheers
I used to shoot Easton, Victory, etc. And found the Cabellas CARBON arrows were cheaper & shot just as well. I could buy a dozen for the cost of half a dozen or less of the high dollar shafts. Cut, wrap & fletch to my liking. Easier on the pocket when practicing or taking long shots where the arrows may not be recovered.
Shooting 60 yard 8 Inch pie pan pretty consistently with Mathews Z7 Magnum Compound bow, 70 LB 30 Inch draw. 125 gr tip.

I do believe that bolts are constructed differently than arrow for a long bow, or cam bow. I never used them so I don't really know. Something tell me there is a difference. Can't put my finger on it presently. Arrows for cam bows are set up for your draw length and poundage. Me I have a 32 to 33 in draw length, and use 70lbs bow.
The long bows & recurves do use a different type shaft. Easton states,

Why are there "weight codes" on top end Easton shafts? Is this important?

With aluminum alloy, the specific stiffness- the stiffness for a given mass of material- is always exactly the same for a given alloy. The great thing about aluminum shafts is that you can get shafts to exactly match ones you had 20 years ago, and 20 years into the future.

It's generally not so with carbon fiber material, which has a significant stiffness variation in production run to production run, compared to aluminum.

In order to cope with this, Easton first specially selects every batch of the carbon fiber, and does a few proprietary things to eliminate as much of this variation as possible, and then they build shafts of the exact same spine (static stiffness).

Since there's always some minor variation in the carbon from batch to batch, some shafts of the exact same spine might still be a few grains lighter or heavier than others.

So, Easton goes to the trouble of exactly weight sorting the shafts, putting them in weight categories (C1, C2, etc) to ensure that not only do you have a perfect spine (which is the most important consideration) but that the shaft weights are uniform as well.

In addition, they further ensure every shaft in a factory-packaged dozen are within 0.5 grains.

Frankly, Easton overdoes this a little bit- they're a little bit obsessed with perfection. Normally there's so little difference between a batch of, for example, category C3 shafts and a batch of category C4 shafts, that once cut, assembled and fletched, they can be mixed with absolutely no issues.

But the shaft manufacturers that don't do this have a lot more spine variation in their production than Easton- sometimes as much as a whole shaft size!

Crossbows are no different than vertical bows. They will have minimal arrow specifications just as vertical bows. Personally, the speed is irrelevant to me, crossbows are noisy unless you break 1100fps. I changed to heavier arrows almost immediately and the first observation was the heavier arrows did not drop that much in speed and downrange improved. Seems the heavier arrow was more efficient in absorbing the crossbow energy no different than vertical. I switched to 125 gr Rage Crossbow version and fly great with heavier arrows. Crossbow did quiet down "a little" but still noisy in comparison to vertical. The heavier arrows were definitely more stable in flight and target penetration actually became a problem. Targets that held up no longer could hold the heavier arrows even at 40yds. These are block 400fps targets. 3D is joke, right through. This is an older Bowtech Stryker 380 that shoots 20" FMJ's at 255fps with 125gr heads. Blow through deer even at 50 yds. Too bad the arrow is discontinued but I bought enough shafts to last.

Cheers

Most everything has changed to carbon now. Bows and produce are changing all the time.

Getting with your local archery shop is a good start. And when talking crossbows, they are "bolts", not "arrows". When you find a stiff enough bolt (the proper spine for your crossbow), you should easily be able to shoot 100gr or 125's without issue. We always just shot the biggest cut mechanical we could find for our deer hunting. Just wanted bigger holes and to somewhat slow down that bolt to make it easier to find after exiting the deer or hog. Modern crossbows are so dang fast that they can easily push a giant mechanical through a deer.
Several state require a certain cutting width.