Good Broadhead target?

Twanger

I bought a Morrell Bone Collector Double-duty 400 fps broadhead target for the Tac15, and have not been all that happy.

I'm shooting the crossbow side, and it will not stop arrows adequately.

Even when brand-new the arrows would sometimes bury all the way to the fletching, messing them up and leaving me nothing to grab. Sure I could push them through from the back side just enough to get hold of the shaft, but this is really just not satisfactory.

I'm now looking at a 450fps target sold by G&S Archery called the Hybrid Cube. It has a rotating core, and the core can be replaced.

Sounds like it might be the hot set-up. Anybody used this product, or another BH target they are happy with?

I just got a rinehart 15 inch 18 sided target. a little small but really stops the bolts. Only allows them to go maybe a third into the target. a little on the expensive side.

Bought a CPK 200 King broadhead target. I am sure it will stand up well however at 60 yards I need to huff and puff quite a bit to pull out the arrows.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.