Big guns

375 H&H is my go-to bear rifle. Very versatile caliber, if I had to choose only one rifle this would be it.

I'm a bit ahead of you! A .375 has been my "only" hunting caliber since 1982. A .375 AI, has been my "only" hunting rifle and cartridge since March of 1990. The AI version, makes an already great cartridge.....just a little better! memtb

I have 375 H&H's and 375 Rugers. I really like the H&H. But use a 20" barrel 375 Ruger more.
My favorite H&H is a stainless steel classic with a 22" barrel in a McMillan supergrade stock. This particular rifle was just put together this year.
I frequently use my 375's for moose hunting. I like the medium bores. So usually carry either a 325 WSM, 338 Winchester, 375 Ruger or H&H, or a 416 Ruger or Remington.

Just curious
Anyone here use a 375 H&H I bought one (CZ) to go to Africa but never got there unfortunately

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.