Best time to be in the stand during the rut

What’s your favorite time to be in the stand if you only have 4 hours?

• Early AM sunrise -10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid day 10 - 2

• Afternoon 2 - sunset

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three years ago I hunted every hill and arroyo on the ranch from daybreak until 1:00. We had some lunch in the truck, drove about about a mile and a half and spotted a nice 5 X 5 buck tending a doe. That was about 2:00 in the afternoon. Snuck in on him and shot him.
Last year I drove past the ranch house at daybreak. Parked next to a barn, walked around the barn and shot a nice 5 X5 Whitetail buck as the sun came up.
So I say hunt all day during the rut. When a buck gets a scent of a hot doe, he's on her regardless of the time of day. They don't wear watches.

So I say hunt all day during the rut
Of course "all day" is the best answer but that would probably be everyone's choice.
Most of my bucks have been shot between 10 AM until noon.
I like to take a mid day break to go to get a coffee and have a biscuit
Most hunters do this and I was wondering if it contributes to more mid day activity from people bumping deer or the bucks like to visit bedding areas late morning?

Of course "all day" is the best answer but that would probably be everyone's choice.
Most of my bucks have been shot between 10 AM until noon.

Most hunters do this and I was wondering if it contributes to more mid day activity from people bumping deer or the bucks like to visit bedding areas late morning?
I think it really depends on where you hunt and the pressure those deer see, but I can see it for sure