"best" modern factory cartridge

No one has ever told me that my 416 Rem mag wasn't enough rifle... it is death on ground squirrels! I have had no issues with ammo availability either!
This is how I feel about 303 British. Everybody thinks it's not a relevant round. Bwahahahahahaha Keep selling me the components on the cheap!

This is how I feel about 303 British. Everybody thinks it's not a relevant round. Bwahahahahahaha Keep selling me the components on the cheap!
The only thing I didn't care about the 303 was loading the Bren magazine and making sure the rim didn't catch! Other than that is a great cartridge!

The only thing I didn't care about the 303 was loading the Bren magazine and making sure the rim didn't catch! Other than that is a great cartridge!
Oh yeah, those dang rims. Somehow there were hundreds of thousands of British troops who could load the stripper clips and not get rim over jams. This farmboy American doughboy gets them all the time. So, I just load 10rnds the slow way. I'm shooting critters, not in combat with my No4Mk2. LOL

Oh yeah, those dang rims. Somehow there were hundreds of thousands of British troops who could load the stripper clips and not get rim over jams. This farmboy American doughboy gets them all the time. So, I just load 10rnds the slow way. I'm shooting critters, not in combat with my No4Mk2. LOL
I didn't have a problem on the rifle with the stripper! It's when I had to load the Bren machine gun magazine. I had same issue with Desert Eagle back in the 80's

338 NM modern and runs on

Attachments

• 40F89341-F2C4-40EA-BB9F-3A5C1B72903D.jpeg
    40F89341-F2C4-40EA-BB9F-3A5C1B72903D.jpeg
    767.5 KB · Views: 61
My Tikka T3x 30 06 with the 178 grain ELD-X over 55 grains of H4350 going 2750 FPS will kill everything on the North American continent.
Well bro....load it with a 180
Solid....of any flavor you like and then say THEEEEEE WOOOOORLLLLDDD!!!

Recent Posts