Bank of America Tells McMillan Group to Find Another Banker

Why is it so hard for people to see whats right infront of there face. Come on people stop drinking the cool-aid your country and freedoms are going down the road!!! Well said kornhil78.

Why?

Because I can. I choose to protect the fredoms that I can. I will not freely support a company or organization that does not support the 2nd ammendment.

The person or people that dont want the 2nd amendment around arent the stooges at BofA....its the man at the top in Washington DC..! THATS the butt you need to chew on and kick.

I think that you need to get a grip on life and realize that BofA is not messing with McMillan just because. They are messing with the reason that McMillan does with their business which is gun manufacturing. If we let one liberal anti-gun company have a success then others will tryto jump on and do the same. The only reason BofA has business is because of the American people. If they do something that we don't like and let them get away with it then they will try to get away with something else.

Sully if a bank sent you a letter and said that they don't want your business anymore because you have guns in your home wouldn't you be ****ed at that bank? Sure you would just go to another bank but would you recommend that bank to anyone? The McMillan company is all American. Guns made for American people And made by American people. That being said, I will stick with them and stick up for them because in the end scheme messing with McMillan is just like messing with all of us.

But from reading a lot of your other posts you are probably used to just sitting back and letting things happen just as long as it doesn't affect you. Well if this kind of thing keeps going on and the American people let it go then it will happen again and again. It may not affect you right now or in your lifetime but it might affect your children, grandchildren or so on. But it's not affecting or benefiting you so who cares right?

Thats what my follow up post alludes to.

And if my bank sent me such a letter...Id drop by and see them...call them a pack of dumbasses and withdraw every nickle I had there. There are other banks...so it wont matter to me an iota.

The incident between BofA and McMillan is two companys / corportations squabbeling and doesnt interfer with my life 1 iota....BUT...the people in Washington that gave BofA the elbow in the ribs...THEY are the ones Im against...not BofA.

Isnt one of the rules of shooting to "Be sure of your target"..?? The target shouldnt be BofA...it should be WASHINGTON DC! BofA VS McMillian is a NOTHING....its the cronies in DC that need shoved out and the rules changed

The person or people that dont want the 2nd amendment around arent the stooges at BofA....its the man at the top in Washington DC..! THATS the butt you need to chew on and kick.

Yes, and do you think a big bank with the same mentality might want to give him a bunch of money for his election? Washinton DC is nothing without backers and funders.

Scot E.

Isnt one of the rules of shooting to "Be sure of your target"..?? The target shouldnt be BofA...it should be WASHINGTON DC! BofA VS McMillian is a NOTHING....its the cronies in DC that need shoved out and the rules changed

That's a great analogy. So let's build off of it:
I belive the rule goes, "Be sure of your Target, AND WHAT'S BEYOND".
I am not making a personal attack on you Sully, I'm pretty sure its "what's beyond" that everyone else here seems to see. Some folks just need more time to read into what's really going on I guess, but turning a blind eye never teaches anyone anything untill its too late.... That's the point most people here are trying to make. Not personal attacks, but gentle persuasive gestures to open your eyes, & see what's really going on, (a.k.a. be sure of your target, "B of A", and what's beyond, "Thier motives behind thier decision"). Our only "weapon against such evils is educating folks on what's really going on, & boycotting with our finances.
Mcmillan may as well be my brother in this fight. Its not because I have any of thier products, as my pockets aren't deep enough, but is like to someday. & if they are "under attack" myself, & many in the shooting community will rally behind them. It's what we do. We aren't that many in number, but we stand by our own. Long rang hunters, & shooters are an especially small community percentage wise. Were a tight knit group by comparison. You included. I encourage you to study the situation. If you still feel the same way, afterward, that's your right, & choice, but I will stand with Mcmillan. It's not a choice as far as I'm concerned, its what we do as hunters, shooters, & as a tight knit long range community.

I never read the "whats beyond" part of your post...but that doesnt matter.

Im not backing McMillan...I have no dog in their fight...hell I dont even like the stuff they make! As far as 2nd admentment goes...Im not afear'd of it...because "they" wont get my guns. Bottom line.

It was proven way back in the late '60's that the govt cant begin to clean out the firearms in the USA....because all an owner need to do is REFUSE to give them up.

Broken down very simply here...they aint enough prisons this side of hell to house the people that would resufe.... There are just too many of "us". Now the US of A has 2.3 millon people behind bars and even in the 60's it was predicted there were 200...yep...200 MILLON gun owners in the USA. Where does someone even DREAM of housing 200 millon protesters?

Laws and rules are only good if "the people" VOLUNTARILY abide by them! Whether its the 55MPH speed limit even on interstates ( remember those days??) to turning in your firearms...if the people dont voluntarily comply...the "law" is kaput!

That's a great analogy. So let's build off of it:
I belive the rule goes, "Be sure of your Target, AND WHAT'S BEYOND".
I am not making a personal attack on you Sully, I'm pretty sure its "what's beyond" that everyone else here seems to see. Some folks just need more time to read into what's really going on I guess, but turning a blind eye never teaches anyone anything untill its too late.... That's the point most people here are trying to make. Not personal attacks, but gentle persuasive gestures to open your eyes, & see what's really going on, (a.k.a. be sure of your target, "B of A", and what's beyond, "Thier motives behind thier decision"). Our only "weapon against such evils is educating folks on what's really going on, & boycotting with our finances.
Mcmillan may as well be my brother in this fight. Its not because I have any of thier products, as my pockets aren't deep enough, but is like to someday. & if they are "under attack" myself, & many in the shooting community will rally behind them. It's what we do. We aren't that many in number, but we stand by our own. Long rang hunters, & shooters are an especially small community percentage wise. Were a tight knit group by comparison. You included. I encourage you to study the situation. If you still feel the same way, afterward, that's your right, & choice, but I will stand with Mcmillan. It's not a choice as far as I'm concerned, its what we do as hunters, shooters, & as a tight knit long range community.

Winmag,

Very nicely put.

Sully2,

I, at this point, think that you are so stuck on not being swayed in your opinion that nothing would change it. And if that's what your opinion is then it is your right.

But, I'll give it a go anyway.

I don't have to take your guns to make sure you are without a weapon that won't fire. I'll just leave the gun manufactures and ammunition makers, and powder manufactures, bullet makers, etc. with the means to produce nothing more than what I determine is needed.

We can go on and on about what the 2nd Amendment says. Each time the 2nd Admendment is diminished, we are "giving" up a portion of our rights.

Somewhere the line has to be drawn. Most have decided this crosses the "line" for them. Myself included.

Hey guys it is me Kelly. I just wanted to tag in and say thanks for all of the support. I also wanted you to know that it happened exactly as I told it on our face book page. No matter what comes out and what BofA says, remember how it happened. They are throwing this story around how they just did a 215 mil deal with the Freedom Group. Maybe they thought McMillan was just some small potatoes company that would go quietly into the night. Boy did we fool them. I wonder now if Mr Fox regrets how he responded to my asking him if he minded me telling all my friends.

Thanks again guys, I am happy to know you have my back.

Winmag,

I don't have to take your guns to make sure you are without a weapon that won't fire. I'll just leave the gun manufactures and ammunition makers, and powder manufactures, bullet makers, etc. with the means to produce nothing more than what I determine is needed.

We can go on and on about what the 2nd Amendment says. Each time the 2nd Admendment is diminished, we are "giving" up a portion of our rights.

Somewhere the line has to be drawn. Most have decided this crosses the "line" for them. Myself included.

Your right Jack. Ive seen closely how rampages of waving the flag and such DONT WORK...or at least never have worked.

As far as whitteling away at gun makers...primer makers...powder makers.....sure that can happen to some extent...EXCEPT....its a big market and someone...somewhere will fill in those gaps and get them into this country ( if they are made outside the USA). People think prohibition was a flop....and we see just how great the War on Drugs is going....LOL...well they aint seen nothing yet.

Lets get gasoline costs inline and weed out the people manipulating the fuel costs before we attempt to take on BofA and a few others.

Hey guys it is me Kelly. I just wanted to tag in and say thanks for all of the support. I also wanted you to know that it happened exactly as I told it on our face book page. No matter what comes out and what BofA says, remember how it happened. They are throwing this story around how they just did a 215 mil deal with the Freedom Group. Maybe they thought McMillan was just some small potatoes company that would go quietly into the night. Boy did we fool them. I wonder now if Mr Fox regrets how he responded to my asking him if he minded me telling all my friends.

Thanks again guys, I am happy to know you have my back.

You are more than welcome. We should also be thanking you for bringing this type of action to everyone attention.

We are with you!

........Lets get gasoline costs inline and weed out the people manipulating the fuel costs before we attempt to take on BofA and a few others.....

I hate to bust your bubble, but they already are. Motor fuel in this country is actually cheaper than almost every industrialized country in the world and...

It's supply and demand and the supply is manufactured by independent companies at a low profit margin, typically 3%. It 'appears' to be very profitable because of the magnitude of the sales. It's really not.

The reason why the pricing appears high is all the taxes levied by governmental entities on each gallon.

Might as well concentrate on the underhanded banksters like BoA and CitiCorp, however, I think this whoe tack on their part is to appease the government, especially Eric Holder and his continuing attacks on the ownership of firearms and the Second Amendment.

What a mess.

I told B of A. to go pound sand. Transferred my savings and checking accounts somewhewre else and told the B. of A. bank branch manager why. He was not a very happy camper.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.