Bank of America Tells McMillan Group to Find Another Banker

I guess my question is this. Why should WE...as individuals....give even a single hoot as to what ****ing contest BoA and McMillan get into??? Im not a stock holder in either; dont "use" either basically because of their Ultra high prices on items and dont even live close to either.

Some people need to get a grip on life and not want to start civil insurrection just because someone spits tobacco juice on their pet bullfrog.!

I haven't read all of the posts between this that is quoted and the last, just enough to know I wanted to read what Sully said. I am amazed! Sully, okay, you don't use my products because you can't afford them. I then must assume you use Manners, Bell and Carlson or some other less expensive stock. You either shoot a factory rifle or a slightly modified rifle. In any case lets assume that all the banks get the same idea, and I was just the first. Next might be GA, then Terry Cross then Kirby, etc. Maybe you bank with Wells Fargo or Citi or some small local bank, and they decided not to accept any transactions for firearms or parts.

Would you then feel like there is no reason to get involved in a ****ing match. This is my business, I had been with BofA for 12 years. Do you think the fact that they are one of Obama's biggest campaign contributors, are one of two businesses pick to handle all campaign funds, and the DNC will be held in Bank of America Arena is maybe just too much of a coincidence. I do. The fact that they owe the government money from the bailout may be an indication of how the administration is putting pressure on them.

........Lets get gasoline costs inline and weed out the people manipulating the fuel costs before we attempt to take on BofA and a few others.....

I hate to bust your bubble, but they already are. Motor fuel in this country is actually cheaper than almost every industrialized country in the world and...

It's supply and demand and the supply is manufactured by independent companies at a low profit margin, typically 3%. It 'appears' to be very profitable because of the magnitude of the sales. It's really not.

The reason why the pricing appears high is all the taxes levied by governmental entities on each gallon.

Not entirely true. Margin requirements on oil futures is rather low, if they raised those requirements (what someone has to put down vs borrow to buy the contract) you would see the price come down. They raised the margin requirements on silver, the price dropped from nearly $50 an ounce to the mid $30s where it continues to trade today.

The more cash a trader needs to put up the less leverage he will have to buy a massive quantity of oil futures. That in itself will limit the demand for the future bringing the price down.

Just one more thing. If you think this is just a little thing, you are mistaken. If you believe that no one person can make a difference, not so. I have been asked to speak to this issue by 4 different radio shows and 3 television show, some local some national. Our facebook page has had over 1500 likes and more than 500 responses and has gained 2500 fans since Thursday afternoon. If you Google Bank of America and McMillan you will see pages of listings where my story has been posted.

I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't then and don't now view this as a marketing tool. I had no idea when I posted the story on my face book it would blow up like this. I really was just warning my customers that I am going to stop taking BofA credit cards if there is anyway I can make that happen. All the rest of this was created by the concern of pro 2nf Amendment people who really do care about getting involved in protecting our rights.

Thanks, I appreciate all of the support.

Kelly....

Just my observation and opinion from following events, comments and speeches and pronouncements made by government officials and the slanted media....

Your company and denial of financing just happened to coincide with the overall game plan (as I see it, at least). Basically, any commercial bank that participated in government funds handouts is indentured to the Federal Government and complies with their wishes and the underlying current of removal of firearms and realted components from individuals and what better way of doing that (in a covert and underhanded way) would be to attack the source (manufacturers) of the components.

Your company (and others) just happen to be at the wrong place and time in the overall picture.

Curtail the source of the assumed problem and the problem (firearm ownership by individuals) becomes less.

Commercial banks do what they are told to do by the government, no more and no less.

Like J. Rothschild said many years ago... "he who controls the money, controls the people".... he, in this case the government and people are the entities those banks finance.

Very few companies can grow and continue to exist without outside financial assistance. myself included. I depend on my commercial line of credit. Having said that, I'm not in the arms manufacturing or component business.

It's sad that the financial sector has degenerated to such underhanded tactics to appease the central government.

I don't forsee the government ever removing privately owned firearms from the citizens (without civil disobedience on the part of the citizens themselves) however, I can see the government making it more difficult, which is, in essence what is occuring here.

Apathy, Appeasement, Not My problem, It doesn't effect ME, Don't want to get into a ****ing match, what ever you call it.
This is what happened in Germany in the 1930's.

I rest my case!!!!

Dave

Dave...

It does effect you. Indirectly. Every attack on the rights of free enterprise in this counrty impacts you as a consumer, in the end.

A good example is fuel prices and how it impacts the consumer indirectly. Fuel costs are passed on by transportation companies in the form of a surcharge levied on the producer of the goods and the producer, in turn, passes that increased cost on to you by adjusting the retail pricing of the products they offer.

Another is the cost of feed and fertilizer in farming and suffocating regulation as it pertains to farmers. Those costs get absorbed and the cost of the product (in this case food) is increased accordingly.... been to the grocery store lately?

I farm, I know.

It is a viscious cycle and you pay in the end.

So long as the citizens of this country remain complacient and not pro-active, the cycle continues......

I rest my case......:)

I'll apoligize publically... Dave, I misread your post.

Last edited:
........Lets get gasoline costs inline and weed out the people manipulating the fuel costs before we attempt to take on BofA and a few others.....

I hate to bust your bubble, but they already are. Motor fuel in this country is actually cheaper than almost every industrialized country in the world and...

It's supply and demand and the supply is manufactured by independent companies at a low profit margin, typically 3%. It 'appears' to be very profitable because of the magnitude of the sales. It's really not.

The reason why the pricing appears high is all the taxes levied by governmental entities on each gallon.

Might as well concentrate on the underhanded banksters like BoA and CitiCorp, however, I think this whoe tack on their part is to appease the government, especially Eric Holder and his continuing attacks on the ownership of firearms and the Second Amendment.

What a mess.

I can see you know nothing about the cost of petrol in the USA. The wild swings in pricing....$3.25 one day...2 days later its $4.50...is because of WALL STREET. Financial people buying and selling futures and such.

You can read right on the pump how much tax you are paying by the sticker stuck on the pump.....that doent change whether its $3 a gallon or $5 a gallon.
Its because of SPECULATORS that the price jumps all over the place and jumps so high

I haven't read all of the posts between this that is quoted and the last, just enough to know I wanted to read what Sully said. I am amazed! Sully, okay, you don't use my products because you can't afford them. I then must assume you use Manners, Bell and Carlson or some other less expensive stock. You either shoot a factory rifle or a slightly modified rifle. In any case lets assume that all the banks get the same idea, and I was just the first. Next might be GA, then Terry Cross then Kirby, etc. Maybe you bank with Wells Fargo or Citi or some small local bank, and they decided not to accept any transactions for firearms or parts.

Would you then feel like there is no reason to get involved in a ****ing match. This is my business, I had been with BofA for 12 years. Do you think the fact that they are one of Obama's biggest campaign contributors, are one of two businesses pick to handle all campaign funds, and the DNC will be held in Bank of America Arena is maybe just too much of a coincidence. I do. The fact that they owe the government money from the bailout may be an indication of how the administration is putting pressure on them.

I never said I couldnt afford them....I WONT because..
#1 I dont care for your product ( I refuse to drink the Kool-Aid like many do)
#2 For a RIFLE STOCK....thats what Id be buying..not a wheel chair...they are too $$$$
#3 I dont like your webpage when I go to look at the various model to TRY and attempt myself to swallow such a thing

YOU think you should go to bat against BofA and partys concerned and I FULLY AGREE...and Im not signing up to charge the beach with a bayonet clenched in my teeth. Im way beyond the fanatical kid stage of life

Kelly, glad you are away from BOA----i did it many years ago.
I'd lend you some money but.........oh wait.........I don't have any!

On another note---sorry to hear about Don.

Take care, Randy

I never said I couldnt afford them....I WONT because..
#1 I dont care for your product ( I refuse to drink the Kool-Aid like many do)
#2 For a RIFLE STOCK....thats what Id be buying..not a wheel chair...they are too $$$$
#3 I dont like your webpage when I go to look at the various model to TRY and attempt myself to swallow such a thing

YOU think you should go to bat against BofA and partys concerned and I FULLY AGREE...and Im not signing up to charge the beach with a bayonet clenched in my teeth. Im way beyond the fanatical kid stage of life

I really don't believe that anyone has asked you to go to bat or "charge the beach" for them, just for yourself.

If you think this has no bearing on your way of life as a gun owner, you are 100% mistaken.

Citicorp tried much the same thing about 4 years ago. As the responses from those of us that are pro 2nd Amendment stood our ground, they back off.

I can't tell if you are getting the whole picture or if you just don't like McMillan. Sure seems there is a bone to pick that hasn't shown it's face.

I can see you know nothing about the cost of petrol in the USA. The wild swings in pricing....$3.25 one day...2 days later its $4.50...is because of WALL STREET. Financial people buying and selling futures and such.

You can read right on the pump how much tax you are paying by the sticker stuck on the pump.....that doent change whether its $3 a gallon or $5 a gallon.
Its because of SPECULATORS that the price jumps all over the place and jumps so high

But I do. We spent $10 MILLIION is fuel to run the fleet last year ($10,000,000). That's a whole bunch of welfare checks.......:) I'd sure like to purchase motor fuel at the government rate of around 50 cents a gallon (when you roll out all the included taxes...... Keep in mind that we do buy fuel below retail cost (typically 15 cents below advertised price) but there is no credit on purchases. The funds must be in the distributors bank account prior to delivery and delivery must be 5500 gallons at a time or just a tad over 20 grand twice and sometimes 3 times weekly and additive blended fuel (cold months) is more.

I realize the petroleum futures can spike or depress the market, however, the pump price at the consumer point of delivery is more controlled over the long term by taxiation, end point (dealer profit) and supply versus demand.

Included taxes on motor fuel do change with pump price because the tax rate in most cases is based on the retail percentage of the selling price. very few included taxes on motor fuel are fixed rate. The only one I can think of offhand is the recovery tax which is a fixed mil tax for enviromental cleanup, something that everyone pays, farmers included. My off road fuel cost (red dyied ULSD) is typically 50-75 cents less per gallon because the taxes are rolled off for ag use. Same fuel with a colorant added.

We get taxed on everything else to boot. FET is levied on everything from tires to new trucks. Typically, a new conventional sleeper is about $140,000.00, of that, 20-25 thousand is just mandated pollution controls, mandated by big brother. In the 'interests' of the citizens, who get to pay for it in the end, anyway.

I do know, very well....

The redeeming fact of a trucking business is we get to pass along the upcharges to you. You as a consumer can't pass anything along because you are at the end of the chain.....

One must support the government so they can push the splintered stick in farther.

Cancelled my wife's and my BOA credit cards. Anyone that does not do business with gun dealers, gun parts suppliers and others in that field will not get my business. Plus I love my Mcmillan stocks.

This act of BoA's sounds like another twist from several yrs ago when the Gov wanted every bullet marked so it could be identified. Imagine the billions of bullets some big some small that each would be identifiable. This would have put most bullet makers out of business and would end custom bullets that are shot in competition.
Think this would have impacted you, YOU bet it would. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
We're behind you Kelly and watching your back

B of A is the worst bank I've "ever" done business with. They are Anti Gun and have pretty much always been that way. Look at their broad of directors (what a Medusa) and who they back politically, you'll understand why. The people that swim in that cesspool are many of those same filthy, disgusting, morally, corrupt bastards that are stealing from and selling this Nation down the road everyday.
Both the major political groups in our Goverment find B of A just fine; and work in their best interest world wide, while they of course continue to line their corrupt pockets on our dime!
Personally... I kinda scratch my head as to why Mac (good guys) was even doing business with those anti gun, anti American jerk-offs in the first place.
I'm still trying to figure out why we gave them TARP they were one of the largest player in the economic problem to begin with... oh wait a minute, I think I know......
faint.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.