Where to find McMillan stock for .25 WSSM?

SouthTXBowhunter

I'm thinking about putting a new stock on my Winny M70 Coyote Lite .25 wssm and I'm interested in getting a McMillan stock; but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. Their website doesn't seem to have an online store and when I google "mcmillan stocks" I just find references to them and people selling rifles with McMillan stocks on them. Where can I look to find one at a good price- any suggestions?

Thanks y'all!

Nick

You can check their internet specials
go to their web site here Custom rifles, fiberglass stocks, military and police training, tactical and competition gear, hunting accessories.

click on specials upper left then stock specials Custom rifles, fiberglass stocks, military and police training, tactical and competition gear, hunting accessories.

from there you can either click on the style you want or the action you want to fit.

another place WTS Mcmillan Stocks low Prices all in Stock - Sniper's Hide Forums

and another home

or if all else fails just order one directly from McMillan above

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.