are people hoarding already?

I'm not a hoarder,I just hate passing up a good deal on brass, bullets,powder and primers.Before you know it,you have a lifetime supply!!!

I would think of all things, they would make enought 30-06 brass. Maybe we should devise a Red Flag Scarcity Warning System. The RFSWS would track the empty bins and shelves of local stores and mail order retailers nationwide. Upon activation, you would receive notification of shorts supply of the items you prize and your boss and wife would receive some well designed propaganda, affording you time off and funding. Lastly Shaddow posters would flood message boards and forums convincing the rest of the shooting world that "there is not really a shortage, there's plenty out there, it must just be in your local area". Of course there would be a modest fee for all this, send payments to : goose
Suite 1A
Parts Unknown, Oceania 00001

.........................Of course there would be a modest fee for all this, send payments to : goose
Suite 1A
Parts Unknown, Oceania 00001

I'll make a jump of faith here -"Parts Unknown, Oceania 00001"- and say thanks for your service.:)

Mean while '...back on the ranch':rolleyes:

Not to worry! Our main man barry O will fix everything. He is ending all the wars except drone attacks so all the Brass, Bullets, Primers and Powders that you have ever dreamed of owning will be available soon at a price that you can't afford, cause the (Ds) will tax the HELL out of it or just the primers!:rolleyes:

Vote early & vote often-it's the chicago way!

Have a nice day and pass the AMMO!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.