To Hoard or Not to Hoard-That is the QUESTION???

the person in the video verified the person that gave him information he used worked for the company: So What. Any disgruntled employee can say what he is using without having to provide actual proof and people post it spouting conspiracy. Just because an employee said it, doesn't mean it's true.
Where's the proof? Where's the pictures of the stockpiled ammo or the actual shipping vs. manufacturing numbers?
As was stated by the OP, there are tons of conflicts going on out there and like it or not, US ammo manufacturers make a lot of money supplying the war machine so they will increase production of that ammo over civilian/commercial ammo because its more profitable.

I don't consider stockpiling ammo or components hording. But I will Not Scalp other shooters/hunters but jacking up the prices by double or triple over what I paid just to make a buck.
That my friends is one of the reasons we are paying more now than we were a while ago. No Manufacturer/company is going to watch what they retail price at $50 be sold by people buying up all they can get their hands on and selling it for $75 or $100 to people willing to pay that price. Companies don't stay in business by being dumb, so they raise their prices to what the market is willing to pay, and this cycle will continue until we stop paying the scalpers prices.
Where is your proof? You say a lot but have no feedback, low posts, nothing of substance, BOT!!!!!
Post some more, so you can get your post count up to 5k or so!
Thank you for your opinion!

Now I'm jealous of the Birthday 🎂 Boy👏❗️lol I need something other than lint in my pockets & then I'll order one😀 I do most of my shooting in the winter
Jiggyli
I don't even have LINT in my pockets. You are lucky.
A few days ago --I just noticed the Garmin XERO on the market - it surprised me!!! With already having Two LabRadars (sold ours and kept the one we bought for Jill's dad - it is new).

I looked at a lot of YouTube reviews and the Product on Garmin Looks like a good product for Shooters/reloaders.
GARMIN is a Leader in Sporting Electronics. just look at their website and hundreds of products. A leader in the industry.

Could not believe that it took so long for any company to reduce the size of a LabRadar. Probably due to the Military restrictions.
Garmin XERO C1 Pro

I WANTED ONE - But wanted to wait until------
Basically said to myself that I would not purchase the Garmin until:
1: Garmin did all the upgrades
2: We sold other equipment to fund the Garmin.

^^^^^^When I saw the $60 off from BassPro decided to pull the trigger (my birthday also).
I will now set both up when shooting and then decide to keep both or sell one.
We have a selection of top quality items that needs to be sold so hopefully I will post some items tomorrow to help fund this Garmin.
I am basically done buying (for myself) now need to start building and selling more.

Thanks
Len & Jill
Jill still doesn't know that she bought the Garmin for my Birthday present. I guess in a week or so when the Garmin's come into stock at BassPro she will ask why we are driving there.
This Forum makes me buy items!!

Mike you can just send us the extra components and relieve you mind of being a HOARDER.
As mentioned, I spread my resources to local reloaders, and I never charge a dime for it.
Just passed onward a box of over 100lbs of powder, including a gamut of IMR, VV, Reloader & Hodgdon for a new reloader. Probably worth ~$5K at current prices. I do this to keep us shooting, and I figure that helping them -might help me someday.
I can already see us networking

There is a condition where I am dark though.
If I see someone heavily invested in a custom gun, and they didn't plan for the 1st piece of brass.
I might sell them what they're now looking for, but at current worth.
I might even set on it and sell to them in a couple years when prices have doubled again.
I just have no respect for people who don't plan. They really need the lesson.

I've bought two $$$$ rifle and $$$$ scopes sense summer of 2020 until about six months ago when stuff started coming back. Just by reloading ammo for people who were caught out when covid and Brandon struck. It really got expensive if I had to use up my components to keep them shooting and hunting.

Happy Birthday, Len!
No such thing as a hoarder when it comes to ammo or reloading.
In scarce times, they are still shooting
In SHTF times, they are still alive
In a good year, I'll shoot >6000 rifle rounds, so I buy for that ×5, which is what I consider the average length of a scarcity.
Holding is just a matter of perspective. To some people 50,000 primers, 50,000 bullets, 40 pounds of powder, 10,000 cases is holding. To some of us it's enough to compete for another year.
You're low on powder. 40lbs per location x 10, maybe.

Happy Birthday, Len!
No such thing as a hoarder when it comes to ammo or reloading.
In scarce times, they are still shooting
In SHTF times, they are still alive
In a good year, I'll shoot >6000 rifle rounds, so I buy for that ×5, which is what I consider the average length of a scarcity.

You're low on powder. 40lbs per location x 10, maybe.
Thanks!