Where are people having luck seating ABLR?

I'm shooting the 210 ABLR outta my 300 RUM. Stock action/barrel. I'm seating em 0.050 off lands. It took a bit to figure out where they wanted to be. Fairly happy with the accuracy (.65-.75 moa) but might switch once these are gone.

I'm shooting the 210 ABLR outta my 300 RUM. Stock action/barrel. I'm seating em 0.050 off lands. It took a bit to figure out where they wanted to be. Fairly happy with the accuracy (.65-.75 moa) but might switch once these are gone.
Retumbo? Do you know your velocity?

Retumbo? Do you know your velocity?
Actually I'm using Magnum, 91.0 grains, 3.77 OAL and getting 3055 over a MagnetoSpeed. I'll doublecheck my measurement off the lands tonight but I'm definitely jumping it further than anything I load with Berger or ELDx bullets. When this batch is up I'm going to switch powders to RL 33 or 8133. Trying to consolidate powders a bit.

Actually I'm using Magnum, 91.0 grains, 3.77 OAL and getting 3055 over a MagnetoSpeed. I'll doublecheck my measurement off the lands tonight but I'm definitely jumping it further than anything I load with Berger or ELDx bullets. When this batch is up I'm going to switch powders to RL 33 or 8133. Trying to consolidate powders a bit.
You'll definitely get more velocity with Rl33. However, if you have a super accurate load already I wouldn't go chasing rainbows. These 300rum barrels don't last forever. 3055 is really a good velocity with 210gr bullets.

142gr at .05 in my Swede. Same bullet in the 264wm is at .1. .33" group in the Swede and .75" in the 264.

You'll definitely get more velocity with Rl33. However, if you have a super accurate load already I wouldn't go chasing rainbows. These 300rum barrels don't last forever. 3055 is really a good velocity with 210gr bullets.
Yeah, I bought the gun, a 700 Long Range, to eventually use the action for something else. I decided in the meantime to throw together a load a see what she'd do. I used some Magnum that I had bought to try with a 300 WM. This was actually the 3rd gun I had reloaded for. It was more to see if I could do it. Found a load and tweeked seating depth a bit. I'm plenty happy with 3055fps with 210's.

The 140 AB( factory seconds ) in my Win 264 seated about .020 off gives me just under 1" at 100. Thing is I get the same size group at 200yds. My chrono says 3240 fps using the now out of production VV 24N41 powder. Have no problem beating up my target at 522yds. Longest I've shot. Elevation 7630'.

I lied, I just measured again, I'm at .100-.090 off lands with 210 ABLR in a Rem 700 Long Range. I guess I'm jumping em pretty good, lol. Went back through load work up and seating depth test. Sorry Tbrice23 and OP Oregonian. Hope I didn't screw ya up.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.