How many people are reloading today?

My Dad and I are also prepping brass, we are doing some new .243 Winchester Federal brass we got the other day. Gotta get ready early for the upcoming varmint season in Spring and Summer! We also were messing with sizing .300 Winchester brass into .308 Norma casings for my build we are working on. My cousin brought some .243 Win empties over the other day that we loaded for him and he also wants us to load up some .22-250 shells for his varmint rig that he is finishing up on building. I'm always into loading something up haha!

Spent the better part of the day digging out. South and east side of yard/ pasture we woke up to bare ground - all that snow has to be in Wyoming with the wind we had. Now the west and north sides were a different story. All the snow blew in rock hard from all the way from the Canadian border. Only -5F so it was a little refreshing being on a tractor for 3 hours.

I still had plans to get some ammo prepped when I got done - then 2 neighbors called.

Sounds like you had all the fun up your way. Hope things warm up and god bless.

QUOTE=cowboy;901551]Spent the better part of the day digging out. South and east side of yard/ pasture we woke up to bare ground - all that snow has to be in Wyoming with the wind we had. Now the west and north sides were a different story. All the snow blew in rock hard from all the way from the Canadian border. Only -5F so it was a little refreshing being on a tractor for 3 hours.

I still had plans to get some ammo prepped when I got done - then 2 neighbors called.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of cold weather. Its dropping to below zero here in WV and my school was closed today and is closed tomorrow! Hope everything starts to get a little warmer. Have to break out the space heater for the basement to get some reloading done haha!

That's another thing I have to do. Gotta load up my .270 WIN empties from this past deer season with my 140gr Hornady SST stand by load.

30-06 today. Then I'll empty some so I can fill em again.

my wife called it stuffing show, makes me think of Italian food.

I have too many stuffed shells I need to empty them. Ha ha ha

Prepped 275 .243 win cases for loading. Lubed, sized, trimmed and cleaned primer pockets for a new ar-10 I've got coming in hopefully by Friday.

Prepped 275 .243 win cases for loading. Lubed, sized, trimmed and cleaned primer pockets for a new ar-10 I've got coming in hopefully by Friday.

Sweet! I'd really be interested to hear how that AR-10 does, especially in .243!

I just finished loading 1000 (.223)rounds with my girls, the weather went bad enough that
loading is all I can do" No fishing and no shooting.
I did get some .308 bullets, but I can't start.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.