SD how many rounds.

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder how many people know that a ladder is not used to find the optimum charge weight?

[/ QUOTE ]Well, obviously I didn't when I mentioned it.

What I was referring to was one shot ain't enough to determine any significant accuracy data from.

Bounty Hunter, I agree fully. I've been following some of BartBs' posts and have been litterally laughing out loud at some of them. Then I found out he is serious.

BartB, the center of my groups must remain nearly the same to make my rifle and my load competitive in the matches I shoot. Your reasoning may make sense in military ammo applications but not in the world of BR.

[ QUOTE ]
BartB, the center of my groups must remain nearly the same to make my rifle and my load competitive in the matches I shoot. Your reasoning may make sense in military ammo applications but not in the world of BR.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, otherwise we'd shoot enough ammo to half way wear out a very good barrel.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.