Applied Ballistics Mobile app

Well, if AB is Shooter on steroids then it will be a sweet app! Shooter is by far my favorite app as far as accuracy, ease of use, and options! I am looking forward to the reticle tool! Sounds awesome for how I hunt!

I love the website option as well. It would be so much easier and faster to be able to do comparisons and after-shoot evaluations on a full screen home PC. I would also suggest having a nice print screen with lots of options for various chart printouts. This is a feature that many good apps are lacking!

And then get on the iOS system. Apple is all I have right now! :)

Nice Job Guys!

Scot E.

So you say I can use a website option, how do I log in on a PC?? I want to buy a custom curve but when I select one it says it's not available on the Google store?!

Question, I sinked to back up this weekend and was forced to let updates come in to do so. Is there anyway to "un do" an update if you don't like it?

Thanks
Jeff

this may have already answered and probably a noob question, but what does the red bar mean on ballistics chart? 1045 fps, it is a red highlighted box.
thanks for the help

Hey Brian, I'm really enjoying playing with your Shooter app and haven't upgraded to the AB app yet. One question I've got, I have the Kestrel 4500NV which is paired to my Droid Razr via bluetooth. The Shooter App does receive and utilize the Density_Altitude information sent by the Kestrel, but I was surprised that Shooter ignores the Wind Velocity and Direction which is contained in the serial data you process. Its seems like it would be a very useful option to process the 1hz serial data available from the Kestrel and provide real time crosswind correction rather than having to manually enter it. I realize sometimes a manual estimate is desired and it would require an extra step to orient the Kestrel to the target, but the option of real time wind correction might be handy at times.

DaveS

Bumping this back up to the top to see if anyone has heard an update when or if this app is going to be available for iOS devices.

I am having a tough time getting started. I manually entered a firearm. I pressed on it to edit. All is OK except how are the edits updated (saved) ?
I picked a Sierra .338 from the Ammunition liabrary. How is this saved & linked to the firearm ?
I hope the output will be available when these two steps are successful.

Alan Kane

I am having a tough time getting started. I manually entered a firearm. I pressed on it to edit. All is OK except how are the edits updated (saved) ?
I picked a Sierra .338 from the Ammunition library. How is this saved & linked to the firearm ?

Alan Kane

After Making changes click on the pencil in the upper right corner to save.

I picked a Sierra .338 from the Ammunition library. How is this saved & linked to the firearm ?

When finished click on the little + in the upper right corner to save.

Alan Kane

Answered inline.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.