338 RUM Hunting Rifle

This is a 2010 build 7- 2oz bare,8-12oz. ready to roll,full dress ammo sling and Atlas 9-12oz.Rifle has proven its self on many game,338 Nm,Defiance,Lone wolf ,300 otm 2740v.Similar build, I also have a similar 9-2oz.bare, build with Lonewolf tac II stock and AI 5 rnd mag,also proven

Nice builds! Lets hope mine will be that accurate.

B-E-A-UTIFUL GUN! Very nice! Might have to try a proof research barrel someday! You will love the 338 rum caliber! I hace a sendero 338 rum first gen and love it! Shoots the 300 berger elite hunter at .25 moa very consistently! Killed my mule deer buck at 587 yards last year with it! Have fun and hope it shoots well for you!

B-E-A-UTIFUL GUN! Very nice! Might have to try a proof research barrel someday! You will love the 338 rum caliber! I hace a sendero 338 rum first gen and love it! Shoots the 300 berger elite hunter at .25 moa very consistently! Killed my mule deer buck at 587 yards last year with it! Have fun and hope it shoots well for you!

Thanks bud! I'm looking forward to taking it out to the range! Just as an FYI to anyone interested I just order an Evolution Bipod and absolutely love it. It nice and lite, CF legs and the legs lock up tight. Much less play than the Atlas bipods!!! Heres a stock photo.

Thanks bud! I'm looking forward to taking it out to the range! Just as an FYI to anyone interested I just order an Evolution Bipod and absolutely love it. It nice and lite, CF legs and the legs lock up tight. Much less play than the Atlas bipods!!! Heres a stock photo.

That is awesome! Whats the price tag on that baby? Ive always just used harris bipods. Im sure that thing is way lighter than a harris.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.