Factory 338 Lapua carry rifle for hunting?

I've got a Christensen Arms in 338 Lapua. Only weighs 7.1 lbs bare. Put a NF ATACR on it, so it's basically 10 lbs and well balanced. Shot the mountain goat in my profile photo with it on Kodiak Island. Had a 7 hour "Bataan Death March" hike in high winds and rain into what became base camp and the rifle was never an issue as far as weight was concerned. It's a tack driver. Only issue for me with the rifle is the chamber has really tight tolerances. I had to neck turn all my Lapua brass but not any of my Nosler brass. I was getting sticky and hard to extract brass on any of my reloads even though I was below pressure. Neck turning cured that as well as changing to Nosler brass

Looking at getting a 338 lapua in a hunting gun. The savage LRH seems about the best bang for the buck. Any other I should consider?
IIRC, @gohring3006 has a .338 LM in Savage action but is unsure of the model. Another LRH also has one, but I cannot remember his screen name. Savage rifles out of the box accuracy and DIY friendliness are hard to beat. What is your budget? Your budget is the driver of your choices.

Looking at getting a 338 lapua in a hunting gun. The savage LRH seems about the best bang for the buck. Any other I should consider?
I have the savage 112 like Ed stated. It's the single shot version and extremely accurate, I don't see a problem going with the LRH due to its mag fed and weight savings compared to the 112. I know a guy who shot one in competition and did very well.