338 Edge vs. 6x6 Bull Elk @ 1308 Yards

Shawn - I posted this question on another part of the site, and a member told me you could probably answer it for me. I apologize if I'm violating a protocol by changing subjects. I'm new to this site and don't know how to reach folks yet. Here is the question: I have been reloading about 5 yrs, and consider myself to be about a sophomore in the art. I have a number of .50 BMG cases with ring-crimped primers. Can someone please tell me if those can be removed so that I can reload the cases? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I would appreciate your advice on how to do it, or where to go to find the procedure. Thanks.

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH

Shawn - I posted this question on another part of the site, and a member told me you could probably answer it for me. I apologize if I'm violating a protocol by changing subjects. I'm new to this site and don't know how to reach folks yet. Here is the question: I have been reloading about 5 yrs, and consider myself to be about a sophomore in the art. I have a number of .50 BMG cases with ring-crimped primers. Can someone please tell me if those can be removed so that I can reload the cases? I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I would appreciate your advice on how to do it, or where to go to find the procedure. Thanks.

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH

Walt - find one of Shawn's posts and click on his name. One of the options will be to send a "PM" (private message) to him. If he has an email address linked to his profile, you will also have an option to send him an email (although it will not show you his email address)

Walt Davis
Lebanon, OH

Wrad, just click on the link down below and everything you need to get
a hold of him will appear infront of your eyes. Good Luck!

..Defensive Edge - Custom Gunsmithing::..

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.