300 RUM Improved Dies

So who made the BLANK Sizing die that was Un-hardened ? I dont believe Ive had Non hardened Seating Dies & Non Hardened Chamber Dies. Ive just not had the chance to see a Plain Non Hardened SIZING Die.
So turn me on to where you bought this one so I can get me one so my GS can ut mine so I dont have to send my next one to Whidden or Warner. Thanks in Advance
Again, blank dies are unhardened, so custom dies can be built. It is hardened after it is reamed. As others noted, there are a few manufacturers that make blank dies. Whidden or Warner will use an unhardened blank die and harden it once it is reamed.

I do not remember, but my GS had a company that made a bunch of blank dies for custom-built die purposes.

1690669023911.png

Left is the sizing die.

The hydraulic forming die was a blank die from Newlon and a kit from Whidden.
1690669375821.png

1690669406679.png

1690669219492.png

Again, blank dies are unhardened, so custom dies can be built. It is hardened after it is reamed. As others noted, there are a few manufacturers that make blank dies. Whidden or Warner will use an unhardened blank die and harden it once it is reamed.

I do not remember, but my GS had a company that made a bunch of blank dies for custom-built die purposes.

View attachment 481827
Left is the sizing die.

The hydraulic forming die was a blank die from Newlon and a kit from Whidden.
View attachment 481829
View attachment 481830
View attachment 481828
I'm interested also, never seen anything like that.