270 AM vs 730 yd pd and a steer

Re: Here\'s the Video

I'd like to see some more vids for sure! also, thanks for the info. hopefully I'll get some vids on here sometime soon.

Excellent video, Kirby is personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of prairie rats every month! There is nothing more fun than a field of reactionary targets as far as the eye can see. I need to find a farmer willing to transplant a few in a field around here!

We just recently shot some more dogs in this same field and it is a amazing place. The dogs live on the edge of a wheatfield, actually the 730yd dog was in the field. These dogs are the fattest I have ever seen. BJ shot one last time we were there that was as big as a housecat, it took a 240gr SMK from his 300RUM at 450yds and was simply knocked over. It got back up, shot us a middle finger and waddled over to its hole like nothing was wrong!!!!

take it easy
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.