25-06 with a Barnes 80gr ttsx

I am a little late replying to this thread; however, I am a HUGE fan of the 25-06, in fact I have 3 (2 SAKO's and a Browning X-Bolt) of them. The load I load up for my daughters is Barnes TTSX 100 grain; 53 grains of IMR 4350; averaging about 3,350fps. I could probably load this load a little hotter; however, it shoots good, drops deer in their tracks (depending on shot placement of course) and does the job well. My daughters' SAKO's have 23" barrels. For my Browning X-Bolt (24" barrel), I go with a totally different load as follows: 110 grain Hornady ELD-X; 55.7 grains of Alliant PP4000MR; averaging 3,250fps. Recently I have started using a 6.5PRC (have 2 of them now) that I love as well; however, my Browning 25-06 X-Bolt is my back-up gun. We hunt whitetails in Northwest Louisiana and the 25-06 has severed us well and been an EXCELLENT deer cartridge for many, many years. My youngest daughter started out with a 243 youth model when she was 10 years old and that was fine; however in 2 years she was shooting her SAKO 25-06 with ease. She is now 26 and still loves her 25-06. It is a rifle that she can use for a lifetime. Thanks guys
I haven't ever reloaded. But I am interested in learning. However, I love the 25.06. I have been hunting with a 25.06 for since I was 13. I am almost 50 now. I also hunt with Sako 25.06. Never lost a critter yet. I have mainly used Remington Corelokts and recently Hornaday whitetails.

What are you fellow quarter bore guys using as far as powders for the 80gr barnes ttsx bullet in 25-06rem size cases?

What kind of velocity are you seeing with 80ish grain monolithic bullets and what powders and charge weights are yall using?

Trying to get some ideas about what powders I should get bought to try.

TIA
My go to powder for the .25-06 was H4831sc. That was my only hunting rifle and cartridge for over 20 years. I put my 4th barrel on it when I finally chose to go to a .300WSM. I absolutely loved my .25-06 and killed a mountain of game with it. Including hundreds of coyotes and too many prairie dogs to count.

For everyone using the 90-92gr hammers, how did they work on coyotes?

I'm in no way worried about fur friendliness. Just don't want 2 .257" holes on either side of a coyote
This guy was at 200 yards I shot him broadside in the pocket and he ran 60 yards very labored before crashing. 1" ish exit hole, after being tanned you can't see the hole. Not a bad choice if you're trying to be fur friendly. 90 grain absolute hammer 25-06 3650fps muzzle. In the pic that is exit side
IMG_0423.jpeg