• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss hd5 5-25. Hunting turrets 700 or trade

woodhall jr

Plex reticle. Never been mounted. Bought for an ar that never came together. Has been out of the box but that's it. May be interested in trades. $700 can text pics.

Trade for leupold pig plex. Vortex strike fire. The same scope in 3-15 with locking turrets. Savage/tikka rifles. Worst I can say is no.

I have a Savage 116 (Stainless) 7mm Remington Magnum, 160 pieces of RWS virgin brass, and a Redding die set plus Forster micrometer seating die.

Re: Zeiss hd5 5-25. Hunting turrets 700 or trade $600 shipped

Bump. 600 shipped. Had it out of the box sat in a set of Tps rings that I never tightened down. It's too much power for my needs.

I wish this had target turrets so I could take it off your hands, hope all is well bud. I've done business with Woodall before, seller is good to go.

I can do 500.00 paypal to you on friday if your interested in selling it. Thanks for replying asap

The scope is bought and paid for via Paypal. I will send the confirmation email to your email Woodhall Jr., Thank you in advance for the proper packaging and shipping of the scope!