• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x56mm w/ #60 Illum Reticle & Swaro Covers

Ramblin99

Selling a Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x56mm scope with the #60 illuminated center dot reticle in the second focal plane. 30mm main tube. Also included is a set of $50 Swarovski Z6 clear banded lens covers that fit the V4 perfectly. The black covers Zeiss includes are garbage, so I replace them all with Swaro clear covers. The scope is as-new with the exception of a small ring mark in the left front. Your rings will cover it.

This is a very fine low-light scope. The illumination has 10 settings, and the red center dot can be seen in bright daylight, or so low that you can barely see it for those dark-thirty shots. There is also a convenient "off" setting between each of the brightness settings. I purchased the scope new and there are no issues whatsoever. The sale includes the scope, box, manuals, garbage lens covers, Swarovski clear banded lens covers and some other Zeiss literature.

$750 shipped. I actually have two of these scopes that I will sell at $1,450 shipped for the pair. The other scope is identical to this one and also includes Swaro covers. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_5046.jpgIMG_5047.jpgIMG_5048.jpgIMG_5049.jpgIMG_5052.jpgIMG_5053.jpgIMG_5054.jpgIMG_5055.jpgIMG_5050.jpgIMG_5051.jpg