• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest HD5

mobertok

Excellent condition, no ring marks. has the RZ 600 reticle. 2-10x42.
$550 TYD paypal
Thank you.
IMG_20220821_174540938_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220821_174448923_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220821_174003220_HDR.jpg

I don't think your price is off. I bought the same scope a couple of years ago and gave exactly what you are asking, no regrets . I'll give a quick endorsement on the scope and reticle. For anyone looking for a holdover reticle for hunting , the Zeiss is the best I have found. I have had very good results using this reticle in real life hunting situations. If I was looking to equip a lightweight hunting rifle, this would be the scope. GLWS

I don't think your price is off. I bought the same scope a couple of years ago and gave exactly what you are asking, no regrets . I'll give a quick endorsement on the scope and reticle. For anyone looking for a holdover reticle for hunting , the Zeiss is the best I have found. I have had very good results using this reticle in real life hunting situations. If I was looking to equip a lightweight hunting rifle, this would be the scope. GLWS
Thank you, much appreciated. Hmmm maybe I'll keep it.