• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15x50mm

Montana73

I am trying to sell this scope with my 7mm STW on the Gun classifieds on this LRH Forum. However, I've had no bites so thought I'd put in here and if you buy it, I will take it out of the gun ad.

New Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15x50mm with Z-Plex reticle and Zero Stop turret. Has a sunshade and a power throw lever attached. Have original rubber lens covers and original box with instructions. Had a NXS mounted on the gun before and mounted this scope and shot only 20 rounds.

No trades and will ship in the lower 48 states for $550.

Attachments

• Zeiss HD5.jpg
    Zeiss HD5.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Rifle #5.jpg
    Rifle #5.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Rifle #6.jpg
    Rifle #6.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 60
Not trying to get off topic but, I'm torn between this and another optic on its same class. Did you like this scope and is it good in low light and darker conditions?

I have not hunted with this scope. However, working on group shooting I found it to be extremely clear early morning and late afternoon. I've got a NXS and honestly can't tell the difference. Great glass.

Someone on a PM asked me if the scope had any ring marks. I took the scope off and it does not have any marks....it is as pristine as the day I took it out of the box. Here are pics I took this morning of the ring area.

Attachments

• HD5 #1.jpg
    HD5 #1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 29
  • HD5 #2.jpg
    HD5 #2.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 27