• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42

Idaho Trecker

I have a pair of Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 as the description states that have to go since I upgraded again. I bought these new and have all of the original papers and box. These have been some amazing binoculars for the years I used them. They are in great condition and have only had the lenses cleaned with lens pens and microfiber cloths. The rubberized exterior perfect without gouges and both eyepieces are pristine. I always give full disclosure of the condition of my items that I sell so there are never any surprises. I have sold and bought a bunch on here and have perfect feedback on ebay and gunbroker (I can provide my user names for those if needed).The objective lenses have very small hairline scratches the do not show up when looking through them. The right barrel objective has 4-5 small scratches and the left has 1. I can not get them to show up on a picture on the left objective and can barely see them on the right. These scratches happened right after I got the binoculars and have in no way gotten worse or affected them in any way and I have used them since new September of 2013.

Absolute bottom price $625
PapPal friends or you cover the fee or usps money order
20181120_090039.jpg 20181120_082922.jpg 20181120_081321.jpg 20181120_081419.jpg