• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50

Bwhittty

Hello All,

I am looking for (2) Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50

Let me know

Thanks
Brett

i'm double checking with my buddy in Georgia I'm pretty sure he has one that has been sitting around for sometime. I know it's a Zeiss conquest I just can't remember the magnification range. he keeps it at his cabin, but if it's what you want I can see if he will bring it home this weekend

i'm double checking with my buddy in Georgia I'm pretty sure he has one that has been sitting around for sometime. I know it's a Zeiss conquest I just can't remember the magnification range
Awesome... Let me know when you know

Have not heard back from buddy, but it's b/c he is out doing a ton offseason work on his property for fall bow season. Couple of new shooting boxes etc....I'll hear back I bet by friday afternoon on his way back to Tampa.

Have not heard back from buddy, but it's b/c he is out doing a ton offseason work on his property for fall bow season. Couple of new shooting boxes etc....I'll hear back I bet by friday afternoon on his way back to Tampa.
Sounds great... Thanks

Hello All,

I am looking for (2) Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50

Let me know

Thanks
Brett
Well looks like I spoke out of turn. He is selling his glass, but it will be on top of his Weatherby Accumark 300 Weatherby Mag. A rifle he bought for an Elk trip a few years ago, but never went on. Sorry for the false alarm.