• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss 6.5-20x50/Mk4 rings

Tiger260

SOLD-Zeiss 6.5-20x50

Sorry, guy wanted it, then backed out. Still available, 6.5-20x50 Conquest with Z-Plex reticle. Small ring mark on front ring placement. Used for one season, then put in the box in the closet. $600

Last edited:
Guess I should have explained it better, got a million PM's. :rolleyes:

The scope is matte black with target turrets. The glass is in perfect condition. I have the box, papers, original receipt, and warranty info. I'd prefer a money order, but will do PP +3% fee.

Scope has been sold pending funds. Will post confirmation of $ when received next week.

Still waiting on money order to arrive. buyer was in Canada when he sent it 2-day mail week before last. I told him late last week I would give it a few more days, then I would have to relist it. He was pretty ****ed, but I dont have a tracking/confirmation # either. That said, keep watching as it may come available again.

lightbulbThe scope is available again for the same deal. lightbulb $650. Act fast, as this is one of the most popular deals I've ever listed on the net. Received a ton of requests for purchase after deal was struck with a buyer (that eventually fell through). Shouldn't last long.

Sold pending funds. Confirmation of receipt this time next week. Thanks for all of the interest.