SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss 6.5-20x50/Mk4 rings

Tiger260

SOLD-Zeiss 6.5-20x50

Sorry, guy wanted it, then backed out. Still available, 6.5-20x50 Conquest with Z-Plex reticle. Small ring mark on front ring placement. Used for one season, then put in the box in the closet. $600

Last edited:

Tiger260

Guess I should have explained it better, got a million PM's. :rolleyes:

The scope is matte black with target turrets. The glass is in perfect condition. I have the box, papers, original receipt, and warranty info. I'd prefer a money order, but will do PP +3% fee.

Tiger260

Scope has been sold pending funds. Will post confirmation of $ when received next week.

Tiger260

Still waiting on money order to arrive. buyer was in Canada when he sent it 2-day mail week before last. I told him late last week I would give it a few more days, then I would have to relist it. He was pretty ****ed, but I dont have a tracking/confirmation # either. That said, keep watching as it may come available again.

Tiger260

lightbulbThe scope is available again for the same deal. lightbulb $650. Act fast, as this is one of the most popular deals I've ever listed on the net. Received a ton of requests for purchase after deal was struck with a buyer (that eventually fell through). Shouldn't last long.

Tiger260

Sold pending funds. Confirmation of receipt this time next week. Thanks for all of the interest.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.