• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Your own LR Boomer- 338 Lapua Ack Improved

BountyHunter

This is the LR gun originally built by Kregg Slack and used to in the article below for the 2 mile praire dog hits. It has a new 34" Lilja barrel now with 300 rounds downrange.

http://slrharbor.com/ then to "News and Articles" on the left side and the "2 mile praire dog hunt: article will come up

The action is the large custom Rampro, Jewell trigger, muzzle brake, laminated Lone Wolf stock and split bedding block. Comes with two bases 1- for split ring weaver type bases
2- full rail for unertl scopes.

$300 set of Neil Jones dies, (micro seater, neck size die) and body bump die.

95-97 pieces of Lapua brass (fired 2-3x) about 50 with 300 gr SMKs loaded.

Gun, dies and brass shipped to your ffl is $1700.

Unertl BV-20 is available for $600 with gun. This scope was gone through by Unertl two years ago. It will not be sold until the gun is sold. Buyer has first chance at it.

Will take cash, MO, certified check,Paypal, 2-3 month payment plan or NF 8-32 or 12-42 BR models on trade.

URL=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/BountyHunter2/338/Picture014.jpg]
th_Picture014.jpg
[/URL]

BH

BH:

If you wouldn't mind answering an off-topic question, what make and model of case is that in the photos?

I have a rifle roughly the same size as yours (36" barrel, overall length about 5 feet (60"), 8" wide (it has a laminated-walnut/maple (I think) benchrest-style stock), and it measures about 12 inches at each of its two deepest points--from heel to toe on the buttstock (which is flat-bottomed, as is the fore-end), and from the bottom of the fore-end to the highest point on the 'scope (the elevation turret).

In plain English, it measures somewhere between 18" and 24" top to bottom. I've been keeping it in a soft case designed for a .50 BMG rifle, but I'd like to know if there are any hard case makers that might be able to accommodate me. I suppose that I could partially disassemble the rifle for transport (that is, remove the barrelled action from the stock), but I don't want to do that unless I have no other options. Also, I'd prefer a case with wheels, as the rifle is too long and heavy to carry easily.

All-up weight is about 40 pounds with the current USO SN-2-BRX-V telescopic sight and mount. However, there is a bit of ballast in the stock, although I don't know exactly how much.

Thanks,
JKO