• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

X bolt Western hunter 270 win

Mcarbo spring and 2 piece bases come with the rifle.

Here he is a new in the box untouched Browning x-bolt Western hunter in 270 Winchester comes with everything that came with it from the factory and it's not been fired other than the factory I suppose. It has a muzzle break ovix camo Black metal and adjustable cheek piece and thread protector. I only took it out of the box and put it in the safe that's it! I paid 1117.76 for it at the local gun store and I've got an mcarbo spring and two piece warne bases for it I'd like to have $1150.00 for the whole outfit and I will split the shipping I can drive I live West of Gainesville Florida and can meet you face to face if needed.

Mcarbo spring and 2 piece bases come with the rifle.
Let's try $1075. Thanks

Here he is a new in the box untouched Browning x-bolt Western hunter in 270 Winchester comes with everything that came with it from the factory and it's not been fired other than the factory I suppose. It has a muzzle break ovix camo Black metal and adjustable cheek piece and thread protector. I only took it out of the box and put it in the safe that's it! I paid 1117.76 for it at the local gun store and I've got an mcarbo spring and two piece warne bases for it I'd like to have $1150.00 for the whole outfit and I will split the shipping I can drive I live West of Gainesville Florida and can meet you face to face if needed.
This would make a great Christmas present for a Grandchild!

Up top

Still here folks! Someone needs this!!!