Wyoming draw results

duckhunter175

Our group didn't draw deer tags--- last year the odds were 100% at our point level and at one point below... this year with our points when applied it dropped to 33% -- so essentially a 2 PP increase to draw.

Backcountry_IDN

Our group didn't draw deer tags--- last year the odds were 100% at our point level and at one point below... this year with our points when applied it dropped to 33% -- so essentially a 2 PP increase to draw.
That's crazy. My good buddy drew G with 2 points one year. Don't know how. I think it was just luck.

BeaverHunter

34. October 15-31. Should see some early rutting towards the end. If I can hold off on shooting one that long.

Tidus56

Oh I have poor luck in drawing, its starting to become comical. In Utah I had even worse luck.

Tidus56

I need another tag to fail on every year. What unit should I put in for deer in Wyoming?

MachV

No elk tag, second choice antelope tag BUT
We drew 87 tags two years in a row. Already have a scouting/camping trip planned for nest week
Just got last years area 87 buck back from Taxidermist. Its kinda hard to get all his credits in a pic.

Last edited:

codyadams

In my immediate family, father, wife, sisters, nieces and nephews, and one cousin, we have 21 pronghorn tags this year alone to fill counting doe/fawn. All of us except my father drew two doe/fawn tags and a buck tag. I love living in this state ha ha

Trending threads