Colorado draw results

How many points does iit take for a 3rd season hunt in a descent place. I had 2 last year and blew them on a bad unit now starting over with 0 applied for 62 where we are going didnt draw. This will be my fourth year going to Co. and i want to be able to deer hunt soon.
Mike

Where have you been hunting? PM me if you don't want to post it. I dew last year and again this year on a second choice as I am building points for a premium hunt, but shoot I shot a 191" buck last year so I don't know know much better I can do! I am just hoping to be as blessed this year as I was last year.

Prior years i was hunting around the delta unit 51, last year i drew in 421 outfitter moved his location but area wasent good. Weather was really bad 3rd season . his year we will be in unit 62, i go with other guys still learning the ropes
mike

Glad a few guys here are drawing their tags. I got the shaft this year! Did not draw elk, deer or antelope. So now I'm stuck with the OTC elk tag and leftover draw for deer. And up until now, my unit has been 100% success all the way through 4th choice for bull or cow.

And the kicker is I hunt with a big group of guys, of which I organize the hunt for all of them, and all 11 of them got their 1st season limited elk tags! I am so bitter right now it's not even funny... All of the herds are going to get pushed out of my honey-hole, and I'm going to have to pack in three times as far to get back in to them.

I drew 3rd season in unit 211 stoked I have elk hunted this unit and have had some friends kill some really nice deer I'm so stoked

I have 5 points now for unit 25 4th season. Maybe next year???????? Of course that's what I said last year.

I drew my rifle season bear, 1st season rifle elk, rifle antelope tag, didnt draw my mule deer tag but got a pref point and found a landowner tag for the unit so will be spending couple week in CO come OCT:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.