Wyoming Buck 'N Bull

ADMIN

Administrator
At the start of the 2011 season, my main hunting goal for the year was to let my 15 year old shoot his first elk. He has killed two antelope and two mule deer bucks, all with a rifle, but he has wanted to take an animal with his bow. The problem that you face with a youngster wanting to hunt is getting out them of school to do so. Being a high school teacher and having a mother who is an elementary school teacher, and with him being in high school, it makes it that much harder for me to pull him out, but we managed to pull it off. I am going to start off with the BUCK part of the story, and then you can hear the rest of his BULL story later. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Wyoming Buck 'N Bull, By Tom Hall. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

This was an amazing story! I loved it! I was with my brother in Kentucky when he killed his first buck! A great day ill never forget!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.