Wyoming 2017 Highlights

BigBboy25

Well, just got home from antelope with my buddy this year. Hunted wyoming with his cousin and had an absolute blast! Lots of animals, beautiful country, meat in the freezer and wonderful memories. My buddy and I had two doe tags a piece and his wife had one doe tag. I shot my .300 Win. Mag. And he and his wife shot his 6.5 Creed. I was using 215 Hybrids and he was using 140 Hybrids. We filled all of our tags. His wife filled her tag first with a beautiful shot on a bedded doe at 701 yards. We each filled a tag the next day, his at 260 yards, mine at 289. Then Sunday we finished up our hunt with my buddy taking a doe at 649 yards and I got mine at 545 yards. He had his whole family with him and his little girls loved seeing the animals and being a part of the hunt! It was wonderful having them along!

The 215 Berger's worked wonders as usual. Excellntbterminal reaults and putting animals down quick. I was surprised to have the doe I shot at 545 run 60 yards after having her lungs liquefied and heart detached. Amazing animals for sure

Video highlights:

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.