Wv

Howdy guys, who is your Gunsmith around this area. I've been using Fayette Gun Shop, Vince has been great to work with. He's looking at retirement. Looking for a local Smith.
I have a great one but he really only works on bolt actions and specializes in building very accurate long range 1000 yard bench rifles. He might do some other stuff but I never actually asked him if he did.

Howdy, you going to the gun show next weekend there in Fairmont. Anyway I would like to have 2 barrels replaced, both on Weatherby Mark V. A 240 and a 30-378. Hard to find someone to replace Weatherby barrels. I going to call Douglas barrels next week to see if they will. If not, go ahead and have them make them.

Howdy, you going to the gun show next weekend there in Fairmont. Anyway I would like to have 2 barrels replaced, both on Weatherby Mark V. A 240 and a 30-378. Hard to find someone to replace Weatherby barrels. I going to call Douglas barrels next week to see if they will. If not, go ahead and have them make them.
I think that they probably will replace them for you. If they don't want to let me know and I can get you contact information for the guy I know. He does superb chamber work. He did my 300 WM and most of the time I can do 2" groups at 500 yards over on the Harry Jones range.

I think that they probably will replace them for you. If they don't want to let me know and I can get you contact information for the guy I know. He does superb chamber work. He did my 300 WM and most of the time I can do 2" groups at 500 yards over on the Harry Jones range.
Oh, I forgot, he just got a new lathe also.

Can you shoot on your own at the Harry jones range?

Dave Bruno Gunsmith. Look him up, he does very good work. 814-257-8089
You can find lots of info out there on Dave. I am very particular and satisfied with all he has done for me!!