• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt / wts winchester model 94 in 30-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00mer

serial number puts this one at 1956 has really good wood, good bore and rifling.
some minor pitting on out side metal, but for 52 yr old rifle its in darn good shape.
no pictures , camera is broke, but it will make a nice addition for anyone.

450.00 plus shipping to your ffl or trade for 357 revolver,22 mag rifle or?
no shotguns or black powder

Use caution when dealing with this individual - my experience has not been pleasent - be for-warned. Item adverstised was not item sent - individual admits the mistake but will only refund my money if I return the merchandise first.

I caution you too. I sent him an Encore base and he "never received it." Shortly thereafter, he has an Encore base for trade on a varmint hunting forum. I got beat out of $15.

he has been told to send it back for full refund, he refuses, as far as the base, I never did get yours, that's one I bought at Bass pro and would not fit a bergera barrel.

I can't make him send it back , I will refund his money, but he has to send the rifle
as far as the base I say again I didn't receive the one you sent, you want 15.00 , send me your address.
as far as the rifle goes, again all he has to do is send it back for full refund of his 400.00, even offered to overnight the funds when the rifle was here. I can't do any better then that. walmart won't give a refund without the merchandise.

as stated many times before, send it back and get a refund, if not, well I can't give refund without the merchandise. No other place will give refund without the merchandise, neither will I

Seems reasonable to me that if an item was sent and wasn't as advertised and the seller admits the mistake, he (the seller) should now show a little faith on his part and return the money first without requiring the item up front. With a rep like this I wouldn't expect many people to jump in and want to buy anything you have for sale in the future. Show a little trust on your part to right a wrong, after all the buyer had to in the first place, its your turn now. I would think most people would feel this is only fair.

well if had been a gentleman instead of threats and accusations I may have, but he didn't, so I still offering him his 400.00 back, but now its on my terms and I won't comment any further on this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.